Feb 11, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): OZZIEMAN
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 3 MONTHS
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone:GMT
In-game name and Previous Names:JUDE SHENANIGAN [KG-92]
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:571176720
Do you have a mic?: YES
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/jude-staff-application.462/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: WARNINGS, AS IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO UNDERSTAND THE RULES, IM DYSLEIC
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:NO
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: YES
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6 HOURS
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP people if they get RDM or VDM. im enjoying the role play & community. i love this serverIm not biased, i agree with both sides.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:Because i have anxietyb going outside, and this is my only communication, and my social life. i want to be a part of this.

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+Nuetral

+Active In-game
+Seen in TS

-/+ Unsure of your maturity
-/+ Unsure of your rule knowledge
-/+ I would put more effort into the application questions.

Poke me on TS for a chat with me when I'm on next.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
-Negative support

-Active in-game
-Unsure of rule knowledge and maturity
-Application could be a bit better as the last two questions usually have a longer answer than a couple of lines and you didn't tell us if you had any warnings or bans.
-On your last application Crossen asked you to reapply in two weeks but you reapplied in 11 days, not 14.

Best of luck though :)

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-support

- really immature

-recent warnings indicate you dont have rule knowlage

upon quizzing you on rules, you cheated, quite obviously copy and pasted the rules form the forums for one of the questions, and verbally repeated one of the rules upon asking you for 1.8 you quickly snapped back the answer, unless you memorised every rule number and word for word, this does not look good on your application for a mod.

edit 2: taking random letters out of copy pasting the rules doesn't make this any better when you agree not do cheat

edit 3: - you admitted to cheating because of how much you wanted to become a mod I belive this takes guts, and upon discussion with you I belive you will try and learn the rules, the trait of willingness to change is a good one to see: :3 gl man I belive in you

-its not been 14 days since reapplying

-lackluster aplication

-just an overall minge
ngl

gl on your app tho <3

Last edited:

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied

You did not follow my request & have broken the recruitment rules,