Not open for further replies.

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

Weirdo64

For how long have you played on CG MRP:

1 Year and 2 Months or so I'm pretty sure.

In what country are you located?:

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Time zone:

GMT+2

NATO name (regiment and rank):

Kenan K. {WMC} | LCPL | 17thAR

USSR name (regiment and rank):

Kenan Obabski {OAN} {ETCP} | JLT | 10thSD

Civilian name:

Kenan K.

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:528423193

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my first Gamemaster application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have received 6 warnings: Fail RP, RDM, Baiting, Base camping, RDM and Breaking RoE - Killing a friendly

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

I was a trial gamemaster on SCP-RP for around a month.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I have experience with serious roleplay both on MRP and SCP-RP and I can easily stay in character and keep any roleplay serious.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I can play for around 4 to 5 hours per day.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

I feel like the server needs more lore and world building and while expanding that I can make it fun for others by doing events during peacetime or some more major events in the story line. I have a lot of great ideas and ambitions with the server and I think that a lot of people can benefit from more events and lore. I also can help improve the general quality of roleplay by encouraging more serious to at least semi-serious roleplay which can also benefit everyone. I also think that events should be more frequent and common which can increase activity within every regiment.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I am very creative and active and I think me helping with events could be very beneficial. I am very hardworking and very communicative and I can work together with the other gamemasters very easily and efficiently. I also have a lot of experience on the server and I think I am pretty well known in the community. I am also calm and understanding and very skilled at writing lore as I have a lot of experience through different things that I frequently do. I also have extensive rule knowledge.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

-Operation Eagle Eye

[Press have leaked info of new technology developed by NATO and that they are currently stockpiling it at Factory Beta for use in war. Reports of dozens of researchers and engineers spotted in the area working on the technology. Reportedly the equipment has the power to detect heat signatures on a sonar based system up to 5 kilometers away. It's also pretty compact as it seems a regular soldier could carry it on their back though they are very expensive.]

Main Objective: Find and destroy the new technology stockpile.
Secondary Objectives: Seize the schematics for the equipment's and capture the head researcher.

-Operation Martin's Bounty

[There is an AG sniper that has gained a lot of fame for his effectiveness and skill in combat and a bounty was offered to the civilians for them to gather information about this sniper for NATO to be able to take him down. Rumor has it is that he is getting a ceremony held at Town for his great work during war. Its reported that a USSR Lieutenant General will attend to present and award the medal to the sniper called Martin Kiselev. NATO will send over a platoon armed with a Bradley and an M14 Thor. They will attempt to capture the Lieutenant General and take down Martin Kiselev.]

Main Objective: Take down Martin Kiselev and Capture the Lieutenant General

-Operation Golden Den

[To fuel the war efforts USSR gets daily refills on oil and fuel. Though one of the convoys which would have had enough fuel and oil to last them a month got intercepted by the local militia to be sold on the black market. USSR through extensive work found out where the militia was keeping the oil and it turns out all of the oil was stored deep in the cave systems next to Petrol Station. It seems that one of the militia leaders was stationed there to control his men and wait for a buyer. The USSR will mobilize and attempt to retrieve the stolen oil and fuel.]

Main Objective: Retrieve the stolen oil and fuel trucks.
Secondary Objective: Capture the fleeing militia leader.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

-Operation Fallout {gm_fork}

[NATO have spy intelligence that indicates a secret USSR military base that stores 30 ICBM's that are said to be ready to be used at any point in the conflict. Though after reporting to NATO the spy has been captured by the USSR. If NATO take control of this base they can set the USSR back when it comes to nuclear preparedness along with the fact that this base possesses a very good strategic point that will let NATO to take this region in which they could use extensively against the USSR. The plan is that NATO will use landing boats and helicopters to land on the beach of the city and they will move in and set up two forward operating bases placed at the church/cemetery and the warehouses on the outskirts of the city. NATO units will split up and attempt to capture the airfield and the main base. The airfield houses the planes which carry these ICBM's and the main base stores the ICBM's.]

Main Objective: Capture or destroy the ICBM's and capture the USSR base.
Secondary Objective: Capture the airfield and seize or destroy the USSR planes and retrieve the captured spy.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:

MP/KGB:

-Operation Coop

[Recently the civilians have been arming and preparing themselves for something. Intelligence shows that the civilians will attempt to make a march on NATO/USSR base (Depending on for which faction I do) and to try to overrun and drive the NATO/USSR forces away. They have recently been able to steal an armored vehicle belonging to NATO/USSR it seems to be a Oshkosh/BTR. They will attempt to scale and and enter the base and RMP/FSB will be tasked to suppress this protest.]

Main Objective: Suppress the protest.
Secondary Objective: Take back the stolen vehicle.

SAS/AG:

-Operation Blue Jay/Cardinal (Blue Jay stands for the SAS mission name and Cardinal stands for the AG mission name)

[There has been a convoy of high ranking military personnel and during the convoy a Brigadier General managed to drop a suitcase containing classified info containing detailed paperwork of a list of USSR/NATO POW's. Once arrived at base they will find out that they lost the suitcase and they will dispatch SAS/AG to retrieve the package but they will meet SAS/AG at the location picking the package up and then they would start engaging and enter a power struggle to retrieve the package. Depending on who wins the power struggle either side will have the package. (I plan to have a part 2 of this event which will lead into a big rescue of a high profile UHC/NHC though I am pretty sure I can only list one operation)]

Main Objective: Retrieve lost suitcase.

SHA & ISAF:

-Operation No Man's Land

[There has been a plane crash that contained tanks that were being transported towards NATO base though it got shot down as it accidentally moved over USSR base and it ended up crash landing in the swamp between south shipwreck and shipping yard. The three tanks that were being transferred were two Bradley's and an Abrams M1A1 and Shock Army were sent to investigate the wreckage and ISAF were sent to retrieve the vehicles though ISAF arrives late and sees the Bradley's and the Abrams getting stolen by the USSR and then Shock Army will retaliate and attempt to steal the tanks and ISAF will try to retrieve the tanks back to NATO. If USSR manage to steal the tanks they will get a three million war fund boost and NATO will receive a free restock for a Bradley and an Abrams M1A1. If the vehicles are destroyed USSR will gain less depending on the vehicle count and NATO wont receive restocks if the Bradley's and the Abrams are destroyed.]

Main Objective: Retrieve/Steal Tanks from the wreckage.

JAF & ABT:

-Operation Burning Bridges

[NATO has decided to make a large checkpoint and cutoff point on the bridge between Factory Beta and Factory Alpha. Currently JAF are spending their time there securing and preparing for an incoming convoy that is bringing in helicopter parts towards the NATO base. It also seems that they are carrying experimental helicopter mounted javelin rockets. Which are made for improving CAS capabilities. This means that ABT will be assigned to paradrop and secure the experimental javelins and maybe even secure the bridge while at it.]

Main Objective: Secure the experimental Javelins.
Secondary Objective: Secure the bridge.

10th & 17th:

-Operation Timber

[This operation takes place on the bridge between lumberyard and church. After a briefing 17th has been assigned to attempt to make a push across the bridge between church and lumberyard. They will try to make it to the inside of the lumberyard and attempt to seize the shipments of APCR shells meant for usage in KwK's. The 10th Steel Division will make a defense on lumberyard and bridge to stop 17th from taking these shipments. If these APCR shells are taken NATO gains five hundred thousand worth of war funds.]

Main Objective: Attempt to take the APCR shells from USSR.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Big +Support
+Friendly and mature
+Active
+Great guy in general one of my fav people on the server
+Was an decent TGM when he was on one on SCP rp.

Small events

+ 1st small event: Cool idea and also some good lore and you have an sideobjective

+ 2nd small event: This sound good. This event would be very fun for USSR mostly like you can make like an cool ceremory and make some cool RP. Honestly RP is perfect for this event.

+ Third event: Decent to good event idea with a good storyline

For small events I give you an +support

MAP CHANGE

Fun: I think this could be an fun map change event
Map: Good map
Detail: Clear details also you have mutiple side objectives and thats good

Lore: Decent to good lore

For map change I give you an +support

Regimental missions

RMP/FSB: I think this is would be a cool event for RMP/FSB cause there could be alot of good RP done with the civs and also have some good old pvp action.

SAS/AG: Decent idea but the lore is cool

SHA/ISAF: I love this idea and the lore is good but it kinda sounds more like an 17th/10th event imo but that could also be an good thing that SHA/ISAF get an diffrent type event.

JAF/ABT: Good idea with some intresting lore

17th/10th: Sounds kinda plain for an 17th/10th event imo

For regimental missions i give you an +Support

Good luck kenan (y)

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Mature
+Decent Rule Knowledge
+GreatRPer

I am in no doubt that you would suit well as a game master with those big stack of ideas, I commend creativity and the sheer amount of effort in the application. Best of Luck!

-Dmitri

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support
goated nu-7 and 17th member
good past history on both servers

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
+Support
Friendly and approachable
Active
Good application
Good ideas

Good luck Kenan.
-Augustin

Pawn

Mar 15, 2022
London
+Support
Very chill guy
Active
Really nice application

I think you would be a great GM, great ideas! Good Luck my man

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+support
+active
+mature
+friendly and approachable
+cool ideas

Good luck!

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support
great co
amazing activity
i think youll be a great GM

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
+Support

+Active
+Mature
+Nice event ideas

Hey, Kenan! I liked your application very much; It's appealing and the events are very well thought out; I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
+Big Support

I had a chat with him, he had some amazing event ideas and looked very interested in things like the enigma code and hex; He Sound like he will be very good at his job and enjoys it increadably well.

I like the event ideas with things like warfare

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+support

Friendly
Mature
Great ideas
Overall great application

Sent from iPhone so no colors involved :(

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
+ Support
The application looks amazing and the event ideas are very unique. Overall you're a very mature & friendly person and never had any problems with you.

Best of luck!

Tom

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+support

Mature
Fun guy not a dickhead
pretty good ideas
no severe warnings
good rule knowledge
my fav 10th

Renolk