For how long have you played on MRP: 6 Months
In what country are you located?: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Time zone: GMT+2
NATO name (regiment and rank): Kenan K. | CPT | 17thAR
USSR name (regiment and rank): Kenan K. [USSR] | PFC | 10thSD
Civilian name: Kenan but K.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my second application link below.
[https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/kenans-nhc-application.1099]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 4 warnings [Base camping, RDM, Failrp]
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
I have waited a bit before reapplying to get alot more experience than before. I have 2 and a half weeks of SCO experience and i have gathered even more experience leading wars than before. I have led around 7 more wars which consisted of 5 small wars and 2 bigger and larger scale wars. I have also have gained more confidence in leading wars and learned much more about NATO tactics. I also try to inspire professionalism and i have improved the outlook and reputation on 17th trying to make our regiment stand out and be considered one of the least mingey regiments there is. [I also have made sure that there are enough CO's to carry the regiment so losing me wont budge the regiment.]
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I am professional and i intend to continue to try to spread professionalism through NATO. I also maintain a high level of initiative and productivity in 17th and as an NHC id do the same. I am also very efficient in what i do. I dont really have much to say as i have stated much more in the other application and i dont know if copy pasting would be viable.

-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: I am a CPT in NATO and a PFC in USSR.
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
- Strengths -
[Flexible with time]
I am very flexible with time as i can be on very early and then be on very late at the same time.
[Active]
I am very active and im always either on discord or in game if people need me or such. I am also very active on TS.
[Great Leader]
I have gained enough confidence to say that i can say that im a great leader and i can lead a war very efficiently.
[Great Tactics]
I am very good at tactics and i try to improve on them daily. I have studied how NHC have led wars for a long time now and i think it really helps at leading wars.
[Responsible]
I take responsibility seriously and i try to always take responsibility as much as i can.

- Weaknesses -
[Bad under pressure]

I get stressed when im under pressure and i might make bad decisions but since the last time i improved on this.
[Maturity]

I am not too mature as alot of many other NHC might be but im working on it and i am always there to take criticism.

Reactions: LuZ

Krage

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
+ Support

- Not had many interactions with you, but the ones I have you show you are passionate and mature, you stand up for your team, and show respect to the people under you which is expected from a good leader

Reactions: Kenan

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
HUGE +Support
-Good leadership skills
-Active IG/TS3
-Very friendly and approachable.
- Every war I have seen you lead has resulted in at least a victory (they have been usually late night wars.)

Due to the reasons above, I will be going with a +Support as I think you would make a great NHC. My verdict hasn't changed from the last time you applied as I still think you'd make an amazing NHC member. You said that you're not too mature but I greatly disagree with you as I think that you are definitely mature enough to become an NHC member.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Hello there,

I think Kenan would be a good candidate for NHC. Not only does he take his duties seriously and is a great example for enlisted and other leaders alike, he is willing to help and teach people new things and answer questions. I've not seen you lead a war yet but I don't think it would be out of your abilities to be able to do so (Plus me getting on late in the day). I think you would be a good candidate for the reasons above and therefore I will give this a +support

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+Support

From the interactions I have had with you, you seem mature and in control of your men. You are very passionate about 17th which I personally have seen during wars and even in debrief.

Good luck!

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support
+good at leading wars nato and 17th wide
+takes his duties seriously
+friendly and approachable

-bad tank driver ;)

Good luck!!!!

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support
+Very active.
+Very dedicated to 17th.
+From what I've seen your decent at leading.

I think given the chance you could be a decent addition to the High Command Team.
Good luck on your application Kenan.
-NHC MGEN Kiwi.

• Haha
Reactions: Kenan and Cal

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
+support

-active
-friendly
-helped me a lot when i was in 17th
-great leadership

goodluck Kenan sir

Lord Mirai (未来)

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Programming Team
Game Master
Jan 5, 2021
Romania
Greetings, Kenan.

Today, I will be going with a +Support for your NHC application. Reasons are listed below:

+Active in-game
+Good leadership skills within 17th and extended to NATO
+Knowledgeable when it comes to server rules and is RP-loyal.
+Great attitude with everyone
+Easygoing and approachable.

As per those written above, I believe that you are to be a great High Command member, if accepted by those authorized.

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support
+
Extremely active ingame and Teamspeak.
+ Good knowledge and experience in leading NATO wars. I've used to come online and see you taking lead of wars and doing a good job.
+ You're a really good CO within 17th always looking for ways to help the regiment grow and stay healthy and taking good command of ground units and tank crews within 17th.
+ Really good rule knowledge I've never seen you break a rule.

I think you'd make a really good member of the NHC.
Good luck!

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

+ Extremely active

+ Mostly mature and professional
+ Great determination during wars

+ Good leadership

Would be a great addition to NHC.

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
+Support
+Very active
+good comms
+great leadership
+very helpful
+very mature

Easy +Support for me

Wish you the best

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted

Congratulations on passing the first stage, put "nhc interview" in your name on TS & a General+ will conduct your interview

Status
Not open for further replies.