Discord name: Kenan#2688
For how long have you played on MRP: 4-5 Months
In what country are you located?: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Time zone: GMT+2
NATO name (regiment and rank): Kenan K. | 1LT | 17thAR
USSR name (regiment and rank): Kenan K. [USSR] | PSC | 10thSD
Civilian name: Kenan but K.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 1 false ban and 5 Warnings
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: I have experience as a CO and i have experience leading 6 wars which consist of 3 Major Victories and 4 Normal Victories. I also have led 17th alot when anyone higher was off. I have spent my time trying to make everyone that joins my regiment to be professional and not really minge. I along with spending time leading wars also have been doing joint trainings between regiments as much as i can. I also increased 17th numbers from 29 to 41 recently trying to get more people to start getting into armor to support all the other regiments in what they do.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I think I'd be a good candidate since I have amazing initiative and i am productive and hard working aswell as efficient at what I do. I hope I can join high command so I can get to lead wars and improve relations between all regiments and overall make NATO more active and more friendly. I want to inspire new members with open arms and try to inspire hard and good work in between NATO. I also think id be a good addition since I'm active and I'm very flexible with time and such. I also am confident in leading wars choosing to always be open for suggestions on how to improve always taking as much time as i can trying to improve on myself and strategies to help NATO. I also know how to peace keep between people that can be toxic or such and try to make compromises between people to let everyone succeed in the end. I am also determined to try to help NATO overtake USSR and to improve our standing as a force.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: I am a 1LT in NATO and a PSC in USSR.
-
List your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths would be: Great at leading wars, Active, Flexible with time, Friendly, I also take responsibility, I try my hardest to succeed and I am well known between a lot of regiments. My weaknesses would be: That i sometimes have downtimes and cant play for maybe 2 or 3 days but after I'm more active than ever. I also work badly under stress or pressure choosing to play things slowly rather than rush myself to prevent confusion to myself.

Captain Rex

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Neutral
-Active

-Never seen lead a war before
- 17th is not in the place to loose any more co's in my opinion
-Only a 1lt I think you should wait until CPT or major before applying to NHC

Other then that good luck!!

Reactions: Kenan

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral

Below I will explain why,

+You are very active IG & TS.
+You are very dedicated to NATO.
+From what I've seen, you're good at leading small teams (Tank teams during wars).

-You are only a 1LT and I remember you leading a war before however multiple people stepped in and it was a huge mess, now this isn't necessarily your fault but if you were leading you should've put your foot down. Furthermore, I think you should gain more experience in leading wars before applying for NHC.

-17th is in a delicate place right now and I'm sure others will agree with me in saying that 17th cannot afford losing any COs as of right now.

+From what I've seen, you're good at leading small teams (Tank teams during wars).
Leading a few people is very very different to leading all of NATO, when you are leading a war you have the responsibility of leading 30+ people, this comes with a lot of pressure and responsibility.

Don't get me wrong, I think you'll make a decent addition to the team AFTER some more experience of leading wars and once 17th is in a more stable place with a stable team of COs.

Good luck with your application Kenan!

- Brigadier General Kiwi.

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
+Support
-Good leadership skills
-Active IG/TS3
-Very friendly (has also lent me money multiple times so I can waste it on crates ;))

- I personally haven’t seen you lead a war for NATO during peak-times so I’m not sure how good you’d be at leading 35+ NATO. The smaller wars you’ve led however have mostly (if not all) been victories.

Due to the reasons above, I will be going with a +Support as I think you would make a great NHC. I’m also not sure what all this talk about 17th not having that many COs at the moment is, from what I’ve seen there are quite a few active COs so I don’t think 17th losing one CO would affect them greatly.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.