Discord name: Kenan#6213
For how long have you played on MRP: Around 1 Year and 4 Months
In what country are you located?: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Time zone: GMT+2
NATO name (regiment and rank): 17thAR LCPL Kenan K. {WMC}
USSR name (regiment and rank): 10thSD SLT Kenan K. {OAN} {BOH}
Civilian name: Kenan K. [FSS]
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first USSR High Command application but I've made 3 other NATO High Command applications.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 6 warnings: RDM, Base-camping, RDM, Killing a Hostage, FailRP and FearRP.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: I have a lot of experience. I was in NATO High Command and I was a Lieutenant Colonel in 17th but I've spent most of my time in 17th as a CPT and in that time I found myself helping the regiment get over very hard times and allowed it to shine during the time I was in 17th. I am also currently a Senior Lieutenant in 10thSD. In my time in NATO High Command I also had to lead a lot of the wars due to a lot of Senior NHC being on LOA at the time so I've definitely gained the strength and knowledge to work independently and actively. Now in my time in 10th I helped take the regiment from only around 2 members online per day and overall 30 players in the regiment to now having over 60 players in the regiment and over 7+ daily players during wars. I've also raised the skill level and knowledge of 10th by a lot and I think its ready to lose me as a CO and possibly gain me as a Regimental General where I can help to a larger extent.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I've spent a lot of time on the server and over that time I've gained a lot of experience with every part of the server and experience in leading too. I also pretty much get along with everyone on the server and I think apart from me being hardworking I can also make a good addition to High Command to be able improve everyone's knowledge and skill during any situation. I am aiming to create a semi-serious roleplay environment too and being High Command would help me attempt to make that a reality. I also think that I have a pretty good reputation in the community as I've held a lot of trusted positions in my time and I also have good reputation as a capable leader and competent High Command. I may only be an SLT but I think I can prove myself to be a very good addition to the High Command team.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

Ex JAF Lance Corporal
Ex 17th Lieutenant Colonel
Ex NHC Brigadier General
Currently 17th Lance Corporal

Ex ABT Staff Sergeant
Ex FSB Private First Class
Currently 10thSD Senior Lieutenant

Trial Gamemaster

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:

[Activity and Accessibility]

I am very active and usually almost on everyday on the server and I am always available on
TeamSpeak.
I have a lot of experience leading both on NATO and USSR.

[Mature and Calm During War]

I know how to keep my composure and be calm during wars and carry out my orders with ease.

[Good Strategist]

I am very familiar with being a good strategist and I can usually lead every war to a Major Victory if done right.

[Open to Criticism]

I am also always open for criticism as long as It's valid criticism and I do my best to improve with any piece of valid Criticism I get.

[Roleplay Ability]

I think my ability to roleplay is very good as I've had a lot of experience through SCP-RP and I am also focused on RP due to my gamemaster position and I think I could improve the roleplay quality.

[Tanking Knowledge and Overall Ability]

I've spent a lot of time with tanks and I can always manage tanks to the highest level of efficiency. I also have a lot of time in helicopters and Infantry and I can manage every part of USSR nicely.

[I get along with everyone]

I usually get along with everyone.

Weaknesses:

[I can have a large ego at times]

I can develop a large ego pretty quickly and I am still trying to improve on it.

[I can be strict sometimes]

At times when I am upset I tend to get strict though I calm down fast usually.

Last edited:

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Good Morning Kenan,
I'm going to go with a Neutral at present.
I think you're capable of the role however, I've never seen you lead a war and unfortunately don't know you're regimental leadership either

That being said, I've never had a problem with you and would happily change to a +support if I had seen you lead wars

Thanks, COL Darkos

Reactions: Kenan

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
+Support

- Great leadership
- Was a good NHC back in the day
- Experienced and mature
- 0 Bad interactions

Good luck,
Sins

I luv kebabs

Apr 18, 2022
+Support
the wars you lead go smoothly, always asking for sit reps on the points, not forgetting about every point. Very calm but great leading.
One thing you could do is check with your microphone so it doesn't cut out mid sentence.

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+Support
the wars you lead go smoothly, always asking for sit reps on the points, not forgetting about every point. Very calm but great leading.
One thing you could do is check with your microphone so it doesn't cut out mid sentence.
Ill hopefully getting a high quality microphone in the next month or two so that wont be an issue

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
neutral
reason is primarly: you are a good co,you are active but i dont think you would be a good high command at the moment. i dont hate you but i haven't seen good leadership from you while in 10th.

Red Gardna

Mar 13, 2022
+Support
I think you have good leadership skills but like you said you can be quite strict when you're annoyed but I still think you'd be a good member of UHC

Tom

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+big support

+good at leading wars
+mature
+active
+good leadership skills
+good rule knowledge
+perfect for uhc

Last edited:

Raze

Apr 18, 2022
Neutral/support

I've heard quite a bit about your leadership skills back in NHC, though I've never really seen you lead USSR wars. I barely know you, though I've only heard good about you, so I'll have to go with neutral/support

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Extra Thicc Support

+Great War Leader
+Compassionate and Careful
+Mature
+Great Rule Knowledge
+Excellent experiences with.

Hello Kenan, there is no doubt from me that you would suit well for UHC given the chance to show what you are capable of. best of luck.

Abu Baghdad

Mar 30, 2022
+support
Kenan is one of the most respectful people that ive known in this server,
he is always there to make sure that everyone is having a good time and he is a very good leader
i think that he would perfectly fit in this position

Billy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
-support
-Not seen lead
-Was not good HC in the past
-Immature
-I always see 10th members minging thus if you cannot keep you regiment in order I do not think you will be a good HC

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: Kenan and Fortze

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
Kenan has lead a war today with a major victory outcome and nearly whole map red.

(thought i'd put it here so people can see)

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Application Accepted.

Hello Kenan, thank you for making a UHC application.

In this instance you have been successful. Please contact a CGEN+ to conduct your High Command interview and to then induct you into the High Command team.

Any questions, please let me know.

Best,

Valk.

Status
Not open for further replies.