What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- BCOM| Executive Researcher
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- No

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I want to help the site run better; the site seems to be getting big over time and certain branches are getting wounded by the number of people not understanding what to do, as well as people who have questions and need help getting everything figured out and set up, I want the ability to assist all the branches on the site, as well as the site in general, to make it run faster and smoother and more effectively, If I'm able to do this I think things would run better.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I have previous leadership on the server already as well as I can spend time getting everything figured out as well as properly planned out, I as well have the ability to have things spaced out and give everything a date so things are appropriately managed and done in the end, as well as I can manage people and get things working.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-To keep the site running, make sure all the departments are running smoothly, and follow ethics. as well to make sure MTF Regimates run smoothly and everything can run as smoothly as possible.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Kevin R.Marcus was a researcher that was following under Dr.Clockwork, he was taking notes for tests and running errand tests for Clockwork. This would go on for a few years until Kevin was able to make Senior researcher, and they were able to make great breakthroughs with their tests; like the ability to communicate with SCP-939 and others with SCP-035|SCP-
682|SCP-076-2|SCP-079.

overtime Dr.Clockwork continued to do great with their tests, a new one appeared the ability to make a new human from scratch to make more than one person with many sets of skills, split up into 3 different people but in 1 person, during this, they called for Dr.Kevin to attend this test, during this something went wrong, Dr.Kevin was betrayed and forced to be the subject of the test and they spent 2 days in SCP-099's CC, anyone to enter was asked to leave because "Reconstruction on SCP-513 was being done, and anyone that enters may here SCP-513 be rung."

After testing was done Dr.Clockwork took Dr.Kevin to bunks and locked them in a room, keeping them there and performing electric shock therapy each day to get the best traits possible but this never happened. On one day 3 personalities were roamed in Kevin's body, and finally one took control after going threw the torture of what Dr.clockwork did to the trio, Dr.Clockwork was stabbed to "Death" and Kevin stole the ID and clothing and ran, leaving Clockwork to bleed on the ground. Now 3 remain in the body, with one of them reaching for a higher position to make sure nothing similar happens again.

Last edited:

Wemic46

Apr 2, 2022
+/- I can't read this application at all...
Is it a grammar issue or something, I'd love to fix the issue with it being incomprehensible, but the plain description of "I Can't read this application at all" Doesn't give me the ability to fix it.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Is it a grammar issue or something, I'd love to fix the issue with it being incomprehensible, but the plain description of "I Can't read this application at all" Doesn't give me the ability to fix it.
Oh you changed it, nice (y)
Now that I can read it here's my feedback:

-/+ Support
+ Decent lore
+ Has some understanding

+/- I have no idea who you are
- Said smoothly 3 times in your responsibilities section
- Just repeating yourself over and over
- Doesn't fully understand the full role of SA

I can't really give proper feedback since I have no idea who you are, but this is what I can say from what I have read.

Last edited:

Wemic46

Apr 2, 2022
Oh you changed it, nice (y)
Now that I can read it here's my feedback:

-/+ Support
+ Decent lore
+ Has some understanding

+/- I have no idea who you are
- Said smoothly 3 times in your responsibilities section
- Just repeating yourself over and over
- Doesn't fully understand the role of SA

I can't really give proper feedback since I have no idea who you are, but this is what I can say from what I have read.
Ah. Alright glad I fixed the issue.

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
+Support
+ Detailed Lore about character
+ Activity
+ No warns, kicks, or bans
+ Have had good interactions with you

-/+ Not so detailed about the responsibilities of Site Admin

ProphetR

May 6, 2022
+Support