Kishkov CGSF Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kishkov

Jan 15, 2021
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:434917601

2. In game name: Kishkov

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): I have 4 bans after playing for four years.

4. Do you have a mic? I do indeed.

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. It is indeed.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? Over 100 hours on PD roles.

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? I would give them ample warning that if they continued to fail to cooperate with either me or any other officer that they would be tazed and placed in restraints. If the suspect becomes hostile I would use lethal force to subdue the suspect and render them no longer a threat to myself and others around me.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die? I would first secure the area and then proceed to call for both a medic and backup to the location of the officer and pursue the assailant.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? I would first call for backup to the location that the raid would be taking place in and then construct a police barrier outside of the property and then instruct the police officers to stand outside of the property and ensure no one enters the police barricade, I would then ask the people located in the property to come out of the property warning them multiple times and if they failed to comply I would get a warrant from the mayor and breach the property. I would enter first and place hex shields from the first fading door to the last fading door and neutralize all hostile assailants inside of the property and ask those without firearms to face the wall and I would then restrain them. Once all hostile assailants have been neutralized I would call the police officers from outside the property to come in and arrest those who have been retrained. I would destroy all illegal entities in the base and make the people who owned the entities wanted if their identity in known.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime). I would instruct the suspect to face the wall immediately and inform them not not complying with an officer is illegal and that they are going to be place under arrest and if they failed to comply after this warning and continued to run away I would taze them and place them in restraints and then proceed to use the police radio to call an arresting officer to my location.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm Yes.
- Polite yet forceful Yes.
- Effective coordination Yes.
- Excellent marksmanship Yes.
-Great role-play ability Yes.

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 10
- Polite yet forceful: 9
- Effective coordination: 9
- Excellent Marksmanship: 10
- Role-Play Ability: 8

• Haha
Reactions: Billy and Foufasto

search

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 15, 2021
+support
lied on the marksmanship rating but would still be a good fit for cgsf

• Haha
Reactions: Billy

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
+Support
Combat and raiding ability is good
Active on PD/TS
Decent RP

Last edited:

ObsceneRanger

Jan 15, 2021
+Support
Playing more PD
Is getting more and more active in PD Channels
Good Combat
Good RP
Good Raiding skills

Last edited:

'enzi

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 18, 2021
+support
+combat is better than most cgsf rn
+ability to rp is good
+raiding skills are unmatched
+raiding techniques are ace
+legend in tarkov so thats +

-could play pd more

I feel like the cgsf needs you on their team right now.

love from enzi xox

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+ Support
+ Active in-game
+ Fairly active on ts, could be on more
+ Good roleplay
+ Great combat ability
Best of luck Kishcock
Haha