Kite's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): kitebird
For how long have you played on CG MRP: I joined October 2020 so now 1 and a half years
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: BST +1 / CET
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF COL Kite
USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Kite the 2nd
Civilian name: Kite {CTI]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149752858
Do you have a mic?: Yes I have
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes this is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no bans or warning only 3 kicks for AFK Lag prevention.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No not really only a bit on other MRP servers

-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Depending on school (Im in my last year so it will get a bit more stressed at some point) and work and if my computers wants to work 2-3 hours on weekdays and on the weekend and if im not working or studying i can be online more.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I Joined the server due it being a semi serious RP Server which seemed like a lot of fun. When I joined I have seen good events happening (Valk's full lore) and I was already very interested and I had some good ideas myself that i wanted to implement. Now that I have a bit more time I wanna push more RP and little Rp scenarios through events. I hope with my creativity and some fun I can make the daily life on the server even more fun especially the peacetimes.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Im an old long standing player who has a lot of experience in the server and have witnessed alot of events and how the server has changed. So I wanna make it even better/ appealing for people to play on. Im very creative in creating little fun events and I hope i can bring more joy and fun to it.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. The Factory Murderer
In the past few weeks more and more murders have happened in Factory Beta and the Factory Owner has come to Nato for Help to find out who commited those crimes and deal with them. So Nato sends in their Police Regiment RMP and their Ground Regiments ISAF and SAS to protect the RMP conducting their search and to protect the other workers. RMP has found a lead to whom may have commited the murders and are asking JAF for Aerial Coverage with their Thermal camera. ISAF is staying with the workers and SAS is tasked to go get the criminal and bring him back to Nato Base for further Interogation.

2. Base Inspection Time : )
An Independant Inspector from the Backwater Government is comming to the Base to Inspect the Base, the Personell and the Vehicles. NHC/UHC asks the troops to go their Bunks for an Inspection. The Inspector checks the cleanliness of the Bunks. Then he proceeds to Inspect the Jails to check if they meet the Humanitary Standards. He goes to the Kitchen and checks for a perfect Kitchen. He goes to the Garages and Inspects the Vehicles for Oil Spills or too High emmisions (you know like protect the environment XD). After he is finished Inspecting the Base he reports back to the NHC how he found the Base and gives it a Note.

3. Crazy Scientist
A Crazy Scientist was reported experimenting on Humans and Animals and making the Super Strong (1000hp) and attack anything that the Professor orders them to. NATO and USSR have heard about this and want to retreive the formula to make themselves Super Soldiers but the other Team has the same Goal. Main Goal is to Kidnap the Scientist and the Prototype Vial and bring him back to Base and kill all Mutant Humans and Animals. If they cant suceed with this their secondary Goal is to kill the Mutants and the Scientiest (he also has a lot of HP). The Mutants are equipped with Pistols and Knives and are very Fast. The Scientiest has a low dmg SMG and a Revolver to defend himself a bit until he runs out of ammo.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
1. Back to Highlands
After a long waited Time NATO and USSR are being called back to Highlands to fight there. With the return of the Troops an Ex NATO Senior High Command Mr. Cr##Redacted## hears of the news of them coming back and plans a 3 way war with them. He recruits his best Ex Soldiers from all different Regiments and the form a Private Army. They have placed Bombs across the Map. In the first Part NATO and USSR have to work together to defuse the Bombs. The PA have started to create a superweapon with different labatorys across the Map and have Blueprint in each Lab. The Goal from each side is to get the most Blueprints and bring them back to Base to re-create the Superweapon. In combined Forces NATO and USSR team up to crush the Private Army of Mr. Cr##Redacted## but in the process they turn against each other and start fighting each other it turns in an 3 way War between USSR, NATO and PA. Whoever wins the war in the end gets an advantage with the help of PA back in their Bases of Backwater.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
MP/KGB:
Drug Smuggeling Ring
In this event both Police Regiments would be working hand in hand to end a big Drug smuggeling Ring in the Backwater Region. The Smugglers would be Civilians either making drugs in different buildings and Civilians Driving the Drugs or Supplies from one Building to the other. The goal of RMP and FSB would be to do Joint Drug Bust on the Buildings and seizing or destroying the Drugs or the supplies to make them. The secondary Goal is to set up Road Blockaded and searching Civilians and their Vehicles for Drugs or Supplies to make them. They should do Checkpoint at Major Road Intersections to set a stop to the growing Drug Problem.

SAS/AG:
High Priority Asset
A High Priority Asset from the Militia Camp was spotted near Town guarded by his 10 Loyal Soldiers (other Militia). He knows crucial Information about each side which in wrong hands could lead to a catastrophic disadvantage in the next War. USSR HC and NATO HC have sent out their Elite Special Forces SAS and AG to go find and bring the High Value Asset back to their respective Base. But he is heavily guarded by his loyal Soldiers so they will have to take out the Guards first to get to him without him getting wounded or killed. Rules would be again no vehicles can use nearby Tac or FOB you can only kidnap the Target when his Guards are killed. He will follow the closest person with a gun in his hand if the person dies he will not move until someone else comes. If they have extracted the High Priority Asset they can interogate him and get and advantage next War.

SHA & ISAF:
Confidential Documents
A USSR Helicopter carying Highly Confidential Data about the strategic advances has crashed in Shipping Yard. Nato Intelligence Office have heard about the crash and the Date involved in the Crash. Now there is a Race between Nato and USSR to retreive the Briefcase containing the Data in Shipping Yard. They send their best Ground Regiments ISAF and SHA. So the Main goal is to retreive the Briefcase and bring it back to Base safely. Rules would be a Tac Insert could be deployed close by but you are not allowed to destroy each other's Tac. No armored Vehicle are allowed only Transport Truck to return back to Base.

JAF & ABT:
Driver on the Loose
There is a Rogue Member of PA on the map having High Knowledge of the other Team Tactics and he has breached countless baricades with his armoured Mustang. JAF/ABT are tasked with finding and killing the Rogue Soldier to prevent him giving the Information to the other Team. Rules don't use Lock on Missiles only 1 Heli up.

10th & 17th:
Missing Parts
An Airplane has crashed with a lot of High Tech now scattered around the Map. The Goal is to use any kind of Vehicle to go and retreive as much of the pieces and bring them back to Base. If you have collected the most pieces you will be able to unlock a Special Vehicle which can help you next War in the Battle against the other Team. Rules you can use whatver Vehicle you want and you will get the vehicle restocked. Secondary Goal Destroy the Most tanks of the other Team.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support leaning neutral
+Mature
+Long standing member
+Good app

Small events

1. This event sounds very intresting and the RP can be very good if its done right.

2. This event is legit the most basic event you can put on your app imo . This is just an GM filler event. I mean these can be fun with some fun RP but its basic.

3. This event sounds SICK. This would be an small event that everyone would enjoy if done right

For small events i will go with an +support

MAP CHANGE EVENT
Lore = The lore sounds cool but the only flaw I have is that you put PA in your app I know GM's use it alot but it just sounds kinda unoriginal to me cause it is valk's thing.
Map = Highlands is not an event map.
Fun = this can be fun but the map is not original and some people have seen this map a million times

For map change I will give you an -support cause Highland is not an event map. The only good thing I see is the lore

Regimental missions

RMP/FSB = This event sounds very fun for RMP/FSB also cool that you but an side objective

SAS/AG = This is an decent event idea. The lore is decent to good on this event also Good that you put rules on this event.

ISAF/SHA = GREAT EVENT IDEA

JAF/ABT = Decent event idea

17th/10th = Cool idea for 17th/10th and epic reward

For regimental missions i will go with an +support

Hey kite I see alot of good ideas but the only one that I find you need to rework is your map change cause highlands is not an "event map". This is the only reason that haven't gone with an full +support

Good luck (y)

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Good application with some decent ideas, would like to see these implemented.

More than that, long standing member of the community (taking the record for longest ISAF COL - won't ever be the best tho, sorry, I'll hold that title til MRP dies :D)

++++++++++++++Gave me a shoutout <3

You have a good idea of how events should be, and I think there is a shift more toward frequent RP and just getting people involved and engaged, which I think you could do.

Best of luck buddy!

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands

Neutral

Hi Kite, My reasons for the Neutral is:
+ Mature
+ Good rule knowledge

-/+ Small event ideas seem rather basic
- Activity needs improvement

Good luck!

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+ Support

+ Mature
+ Excellent rule knowledge
+ Great potential ideas on your app
+ Long-standing member

Best of luck Kite!

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

+Active between both in-game and helping out other CO's in ISAF
+Good app
+Probably the best rule knowledge and that includes some of the staff who is in MRP
+Knows hes stuff

Gl king

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support

+Good app
+Good rule knowledge
+Mature
-Improve your activity significantly

Good luck

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hello Kite, I will be giving you a +support on your application.

Your ideas and application as a whole is very good.
You are a very long standing member.
The fact that you have 0 warnings for playing this long is just incredible.
Your event ideas are something I would love to see being used.

Best of luck mate.

StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania

+Support

+ Mature.

+ Excellent rule knowledge.

+ Long-standing member.

+/- On the event ideeas.

Best of Luck Kite.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

+Good application
+Good event ideas
+Long time player

OOGA BOOGA

Oct 22, 2021
+SUPPORT

Very good PLAYER AND ISAF COL

Maybe buy him a new PC first because hes a fat minge

Jontesvall

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
IKEA land
+Support
+Good event ideas
+Long time member of CGMRP
+Good Application
+Creative

Full disclosure ! We are LTCOl and COL in the same regiment

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
+Support
-Good interaction
-Mature
-Has server experience
-Good map change

-Basic smaller events/reg missions but these come with experience so it's fine

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Mature
+Decent Rule Knowledge.

Knowing you and your ideas, I believe you would be a great Game Master.

Best of luck!

Owl Hootingson

Sep 19, 2021
+Support

+Good event ideas
+He's very strict and get's things done
+Good Application
+Creative
+Plans beforehand
+Mature

+/- Might have less time for ISAF :bias emote:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
+Support

+Well made application
+ Good event ideas
+Long standing player

Best of luck on your applicaton!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+Support

-Good idea's
-Friendly and Mature
-Needs to up activity

I think you'd make a good GM, the only improving point would be activity, other than that good luck sir

Status
Not open for further replies.