Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:153659425

Discord name: @Spot#0755

For how long have you played on MRP: Almost 4 months now.

In what country are you located?: England, United Kingdom

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS Colonel Kiwi

USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT MSGT Soviet Kiwi

Civilian name: Kiwi[IE]

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I use it pretty much 24/7.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I've never made any NHC applications before. I have made a Moderator application before: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/kiwis-moderator-application.574/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Never received any kind of warning or ban, only one kick for AFK.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes, I have been a CO in the SAS for almost 3 months now and over that time I have learnt a lot of things ranging from how to properly discipline, how to lead the NATO forces throughout wars and how to deal with situations under pressure. I have been the colonel of SAS for a little over a month, and ever since then I've appointed all of the COs their own jobs to allow them to gain the experience they need for a higher rank as well as that I've gotten SAS to a solid 29 members from under 20 a good few weeks back.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I think that I'd make a great NHC because I have the confidence to lead wars as well as the tactics to lead wars. I know to listen to both sides of the story before coming to a conclusion which will be vital for sorting situations out within NATO regiments. I know when it is appropriate to hand out punishments and when not to, I will not over use my power if it's not needed. I am also very active, especially on mornings and nights when NHC are needed the most (With the exception of Monday & Tuesday because of College). I can also use my experience from the past 4 months to train new soldiers into fighting machines, I have learnt a lot of tactics and ways to win an objective which I'll use to my advantage.

List your in-game ranks on MRP: NATO - SAS Colonel, USSR - ABT MSGT, Veteran donator rank.

List your strengths and weaknesses:
-My first strength is confidence, I am very confident when handing out orders and I am very open to suggestions and criticism.
-My second strength is determination, Even if NATO are losing a war I'll stick it out to the end to try and turn it around in our favour.
-My third strength is leadership, from my experiences IRL as well as IG I am able to be given a task and complete that task with the assistance of my team.

-My first weakness is working under pressure, I crack when under a lot of pressure and fuck up a lot so sometimes I struggle to do things successfully when under a lot of pressure.
-My second weakness is anger, from time to time I can get very angry however recently I've been able to manage this more than I used to so that shouldn't be as big of an issue.

Reactions: sahns

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+Support

- Friendly
- Good leadership under pressure
- Very active in-game and TeamSpeak

Good luck!

Reactions: Kiwi

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Had lead multiple wars

Goodluck Chief

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
+ Support
Solid application, really mature character. Gets along with the current NHC team extremely well, leads wars exceptionally well and holds SAS to a high standard. Definitely what we’re looking for in the NHC team. Good luck bud.

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted

Congratulations on passing the first stage, put "NHC Interview" in your name on Teamspeak & a General + will conduct your interview, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.