For how long have you played on MRP: 1+ year
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone:
UAN name (regiment and rank): 15th col kowalski
NWO name (regiment and rank): pvt copenhagen
Civilian name: muhammad
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...lski-adams-reg-command-term-application.4969/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- warning for toxicity, no bans, only kicks from being inactive in a regiment
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- none
What makes you the best candidate for Allied Command?:
-i am very active an can bring new ideas for the AC team to think about and bring the UAN closer together from my ties of being well respected from the other regiments.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- From pvt to COL in 15th no transfers ro rank skips
List your strengths and weaknesses: strength's i have great war strats and a good mindset when war if I war turns south, weakness I rely too much on cas and jac tanks they cannot be there all the time and I need to have AT do the job since they cant be around the map all the time.

Last edited:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+SUPPORT

From my interactions with you were very friendly and proved yourself mature by moving to cut down on unprofessionalism in ISAF/15th. You have extensive war leading experience and are one of the few people I see that split away from just doing trainings with their regiment and you also do create roleplay situations for 15th alongside other things and ensure they almost always have something to do. I think if you could do that with the entirety of UAN it would help it a lot. The only weakness is your application as it is short but you have proven yourself in game.
Best of luck.

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021
-Neutral
- I rarely play on UAN. However, I see that you are pretty friendly and well respected.
-However from what I have heard your leadership skills aren't the best. If your leading a war give
me a poke and ill see if i change my mind.​

- EX AG LTCOL - EX CC Moderator - Current Gamemaster - Current IVG Major -

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021

+SUPPORT​

He is very fair with his choice of punishment and he is friendly, but always mature when the time is needed to be so. He has led 15th very well, and has implemented lots of good changes. When he does lead wars he always has good strategies and knows regiments well.
  1. - Activity [9/10]
  2. - Maturity [10/10]
  3. - Length of Service [10/10]
  4. - Punctuality and organisation [10/10]
  5. - Fairness [10/10]
  6. - Rule Knowledge [10/10]
  7. - Relationship with Regiments [9/10]

Last edited:

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
+huge support
+great leading skills
+fair
+great guy
-would be a amazing adition to the AC team. He is active and he listens to other regiments and he allows ideas to flow.

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+huge support

Kowalski is literally the best person at this current time to join AC, there is not another more active or qualified person for the job than him. He is such a great role model for not just 15thRB but for the UAN as a whole, anyone who disagrees is a fool.

Fielding

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 17, 2021
Upon reading your application, making my own judgements ingame ontop of there being people available to fill your position I will be accepting your application. Please see me for an interview.

ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.