Status
Not open for further replies.

Krage

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83557826
Discord name: Krage#2779
For how long have you played on MRP: On and off since beta testing, more recently active in the past few months
In what country are you located?: Scotland
Time zone: GMT +0
NATO name (regiment and rank): MP Major Krage
USSR name (regiment and rank): AG SGT Ryan
Civilian name: Sir Peter Pan
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/nhc-application.1042/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- I have been fortunate enough to be a Major in MP helping run one of the most serious regiments, I also have plenty of military sim experience on Arma 3 reaching top ranks on mil sims and arma 3 life servers.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I am an active member able to commit many hours onto the server both in-game and out of game CO/Administrative duties, I also have strong leadership skills both in MP and when leading wars albeit little experience running point and only on quiet wars I have still become familiar with the tactics and management of the war and have been able to adapt tactics to low numbers resulting in early victories.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- AG SGT and MP Major, no donator ranks.

List your strengths and weaknesses:
- I am able to quickly adapt to operational changes and situations with and work with limited resources, I am able to remain collected, I am also persistent and determined, dedicated to achieving the best.

However, one of the main weaknesses and a major drawback in my last attempt to join NHC is the concern over my activity, due to my current situation of training to change career, managing a large contract at work, and spending time with my family I can give the appearance of inactivity at times, despite this, I still persist on putting time and effort into MRP and my regiment, recently my calendar has freed up significantly and will continue to do so even more in the coming weeks, despite not being able to have an in-game presence every day of the week I still contribute in other ways as shown recently I have helped facilitate major changes and improvements in MP regiment from creating and expanding the documentation and standard operating procedures and creating a new, automated roster from scratch helping the regiment significantly.

Thanks
MP Maj. Krage

Last edited:

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
+Support

Very Friendly
Good Roleplay
Active
Played for a very long time

I hope you get accepted as you would be a good addition to the High Command team, good luck.

Reactions: Krage

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

Active IG, TS3
Great personality from what I've heard
AmazingRP as MP
not sure of ur leadership and knowledge

Good luck :)

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Hello there,

While I do not necessarily know you personally, I've seen your work ethic and conduct in discord and you seem to be able to work together with others very well. And seeing that you were a former super admin attests to your management ability and ability to work in a roleplay environment. I 've not seen you lead wars more then likely due to my timezone, but do not feel it would be out of the question. Due to the reasons above, I'l be giving this a +support

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+Support

- Has been very active recently
- Been on the server for a very long time
- Strict when needed
- Has created the most amazing roster document for MP

Good luck!

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral

+Very active
+Dedicated to MP & NATO.
+Very good at paperwork.

/ Haven't had a lot of interactions with you so not much too go off other than seeing you around from time to time.

-Whilst leading war your orders were very limited, you didn't speak much. (You couldn't do this during peak times, everyone would be confused on what to do).
-Got quite annoyed whilst leading as well.
(This happens to everyone but it's up to you to control it)

Overall, with a little more experience leading wars I think you'll end up being a good addition to the High Command Team.

Good luck with your application.
-NHC MGEN Kiwi.

Krage

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
-Whilst leading war your orders were very limited, you didn't speak much. (You couldn't do this during peak times, everyone would be confused on what to do).
-Got quite annoyed whilst leading as well.
(This happens to everyone but it's up to you to control it)

Didn't speak too much and give loads of orders because I didn't have a voice amp for a lot of the war, a lot of my orders were in comms and the intermissions were during times where I thought everyone was doing what needed to be done, guys down south knew to not fully cap cabin and keep it on 80-90% as ordered, and the guys on the north to keep pushing the contested point, I could've been a bit more clear sooner and pulled troops back to attack one point rather than splitting and making both fronts weaker, realizing this I pulled everyone back, but ultimately that was too late at that point and we suffered for it, definitely room for improvements but I have identified what I need to improve through that war and can reflect and adapt in future wars because of it, this is only the third war I've run since map change due to higher ranks being on earlier and I feel with each I am becoming more capable of running wars with each one, I feel I have the foundations of tactics and deployment sorted, just need better execution.

I got a bit annoyed at the end because it felt like my gun was shooting blanks, not because of leading the war, in that regard I felt everyone was doing what was asked of them and trying their best, but I do need to control my frustration when in wars.

Thank you for the verdict

Reactions: Kiwi

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+support
+active in game
+good at RP
+good rule knowlege
+does well in MP

good luck!!!

Krage

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
How active can you be daily? on week days then on weekends?

I can't give accurate x hours per week as my work schedule varies and isn't consistent, weekends I can be more or less active for a few hours per day no matter what, even when working as the client is off-site and I can sit on my laptop (nightshifts as well when I do those)

Speaking generally I would be able to spend 4-5+ hours active on a weekday when I am not working and 2-3 hours when I am working (albeit at later hours when not many people are on, or early when not many people are on), weekends I can be active on average 6+ hours a day, maybe a bit less when working

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
After consulting with other members of NHC we have decided to Deny your application, while we appreciate your time putting the application in & your time served in MP we believe you're not suitable for Nato High Command as of yet, please re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.