Krieger Moderator application 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krieger

Dec 25, 2020
England
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Swat2Ghosty (now OFB KrGr)
-
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 4-5 months.
-
-
In what country are you located?: England.
-
Time zone: GMT.
-
In-game name and Previous Names: NATO = OFB Krieger / USSR = Krieger | OFB / Civ = Krieger 2nd [Inside Edition].
-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:568541759
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/krieger-staff-application.215/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 ban/warn for mrdm for 1 day. Cleared it up and shortened as it was justified. (over 3 months ago, told to reapply 2 weeks after my first app but went for GM instead).
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Other than being a gamemaster for MRP, no.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have been on many military roleplay servers over the past 2 years, so I have quite a lot of knowledge of what is expected.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: At least 4/5 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to be able to help out anyone who has issues with staff or the rules. I'm fair minded, so I know what punishment is sufficient for rule breakers. If anyone has problems and requests a sit, I can easily be there to support whoever has made the sit and help in any way I can. I just want to give back to the community and show that the staff put lots of effort into making the community a non-toxic, chill and great place to be.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I know for a fact that I can help with people who have issues with rule breakers. I can take sits and calmly talk to all individuals involved in the reason for the sit. I can make respectful decisions without getting angry at minges and snapping. I think I'd be able to take their issues quite calmly and sort them out so the best outcome is made for all individuals and for the server itself. I can also help with dealing with more serious situations that may result in long-term bans, possibly even permanent ones where the issues are much more serious.
I believe that if I was accepted onto the staff team, I could prove that my skills can come in handy as I know how to deal with all kinds of people. My college course is partly situated on public speaking and also how to deal with law-breakers as it is a public services course. So I think that I am a good asset to be added onto the staff team. Looking over 2 months ago, my reputation used to be quite bad. But I've rethought about how a staff should act and I've changed my ways quite a lot, so I'm hoping it's enough to show that I would be a good addition to the team.

Thank you for reading ?

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
=Neutral

Haven't interacted with you in game so I can't give a verdict.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Krieger

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+Neutral

-/+ Your activity decreased within the last few weeks. (barely seen you on).
-/+Activity in TS decreased.
-/+Unsure of your rule knowledge.

+Maturity was decent the last time I spoke to you.

Hello there, Krieger, I have given you a neutral because I'm pretty sure your activity has reduced within the last few weeks.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

Ello Krieger, Your activity has been rising recently since you came back from your break. Your activity in Teamspeak needs to increase other than that you know the rules very well, you're mature and friendly. You're very nice to talk to.

Good luck Chief...

Krieger

Dec 25, 2020
England
-/+Neutral

-/+ Your activity decreased within the last few weeks. (barely seen you on).
-/+Activity in TS decreased.
-/+Unsure of your rule knowledge.

+Maturity was decent the last time I spoke to you.

Hello there, Krieger, I have given you a neutral because I'm pretty sure your activity has reduced within the last few weeks.

GOOD LUCK!!!
In regards to my activity, I was on LOA for quite a while due to personal reasons, but went over it when I was part of a car accident and was unable to extend my LOA and explain the reason for going over. I’m now back on the server and back to my normal playing hours

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+support
+very mature and good to talk to
+although his activity hasn’t been the best recently beforehand he was one of the most active people i’ve seen in this community
+knows the rules very well

+we kidnapped kyzent together :sir:

goodluck on your application good sir

-kiwi

Ricky Hawking

MRP Supporter
Dec 26, 2020
Neutral

Hi Krieger i haven't interacted with you in a long time so its hard for me to leave a proper verdict

Good luck

Ryden

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
+Support
+Active In Game
+Active in TS
+Mature
+Good Rule Knowledge

Hello, I think you would make a great staff member, your rule knowledge is good and you present a adequate amount of maturity.

GL

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral/+support

I know you are fit for staff but you just took a very long break. My advice is to take some time to get back into the community and interact with currents mods so they get to know you.

Good luck though and welcome back!

Copper

Jan 1, 2021
+/- Support
+ Active (This is before the car accident)
+ Mature
+ Was a GM
+ ISAF Monke

+/- Unsure on rule knowledge

It's a shame so many people don't know you ever since you were in the accident, but I hope for everyone to soon remember you! Good Luck!

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied

While you're a long standing member, i have only seen you minimally within the past 2 weeks, please try to be more active & Re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.