Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollow Larry

Apr 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): TitanslayerAB
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6d 12hrs
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Hollow" Larry, A-1 SGT
Chaos name (include your rank): Tom "stargazer" Jones, Gamma
Civilian name: Timothy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151012185
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No. https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-096-application.3344/#post-22032
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: When i was younger, only other experience i have is my time on this server and about 2 days of another SCP RP server
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-10 hrs
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a mod for the civil gamers server because in the time i have been playing on this server i have made friends with alot of people who are mods for the server and ive heard in passing as well as on the server its self that more staff are needed, so i wanted to shoot my shot to see if i could be of any help to the server. Im hoping to be able to take a bit of the work off of the other mods.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think that i would be able to help with basic moderation until im trained further and have the experience to do more, but the only thing i can offer to begin with is a consistent active moderator who would like to learn and be able to be more helpful in the future. I believe I am special over the other applicants because i have plenty of patience and understanding for anyone who may make a sit or need help with something, if i am able i would like to do anything in my power to get a result where people who didnt mean to break a rule get set on the right path and for people that are purposefully breaking rules to at best come around and start enjoying the server, at worst having to ban them for a while and maybe when they come back they will have learned. Despite the statement above, i can be cold when needed, im not easily pushed around or dissuaded from the right course of action, i will not be easily talked out of a deserved punishment and that is why i think i am special over other applicants.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hello Mr Hollow; Today I will be giving a Neutral; Leaning towards +Support

+Active
+Mature
+Lack of Warns/Bans

-/+ No previous staff experience.
-/+ Okay-Looking Application

-Had a interaction I observed earlier today which might be considered as Toxic.

Johnhermann

Apr 12, 2022
Hello Larry :) Today i will be giving +Support

Active
Professional
Mature
Good RP
No warns/bans

No previous staff experience

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
+ Support

+
Active In Game, And In Team Speak
+ Mature, And Friendly In Game
+
No Warns / Bans

Good Luck

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
+Support

+Active in game and on TS
+ Good interaction with
+ No punishment history

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Larry,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.