For how long have you played on CG SCP: appr. 110 hrs
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Larry "TK" Hummer
Civilian name: Barry Krummer
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Y
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF A-1, CI-A (past)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? Because I feel like GENSEC needs more authoritative roles in RP. Not only for training and disciplinary roles, which is probably my top reason, but also for interaction with other areas of the facility for RP such as: collaborating with researchers and ethics for larger-scale tests.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I have just shy of 4 total days game time experience in both MTF and GENSEC, getting my RRT license within my first week on the server. I also have many roles as the Command Sargent for A-1, having to tend to the training of new recruits
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: They hold responsibility of the entire of the entirety of GENSEC. They hold the final say of what goes on inside the security wing and its personnel, unless authorized by level 4 or the Chief of Security. They also hold permission to host and give RRT and HWT
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Having been plucked from society by the SCP Foundation due to an SCP breach in his area, former surface world Security Captain — that of Menard SuperMax Correctional Facility in Illinois — Larry (aptly known as TK) Hummer has had a tight leash put on him by ethics. He has always kept himself in line, even through the adversity and hazing dealt to him by his superiors. After the incident that gave him his nickname, he has always held it to himself to make sure no member of security follows in his tainted past and keeps the Code of Ethics close to their hearts. He has had many encounters with the Ethics Committee, so many that personnel consider him an 'honorary member,' while ethics themselves like to call him their 'Ethics Dog' who does the dirty work outside of their jurisdiction. There are also other higher-ups that have been watching him, too. Close enough to know all that he does, but never blatantly so that he knows. Not for reasons pertaining to his future employment, but for family matters... strangely enough. The choice is his: join the MiB's ranks and hunt down his long-lost brother? Or does he stick true to his guns and muscle through rank as the Foundations top inmate security?

Lightsoulist

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 23, 2022
+support
Ive seen this guy take charge as a SGT many times when something went wrong and is a guy that I heavily recommend for the Captain position

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022

+Support

Good sergeant
Would assist the d-block very well
A-1 experience

Turner

May 5, 2022
Application Accepted

@KingofSoy , thank you for your application.

We've decided to accept your application based on what we've seen from you as a Sergeant and your overall professionalism on duty.

You will be put through a two (2) week trial.

Speak with me or Chief Crowe to continue with your interview

Signed by: J. Turner - Chief of the Security Department

Status
Not open for further replies.