Time zone: EST

NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Legion Kuo II

USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT MAJ Legion Kuo

Civilian name: Kuo Legion

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- For UHC Yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Verbal Warning due to shooting USSR while a PC behind their signs.
- Warned Used anti-tank emplacement on infantry.
- Warned for RDM Bombed OP during prewar.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-Other then being MAJ for ABT then no.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- The only thing i can say is i believe i have great leadership and other then the activity that I've had and will have for a few more weeks i am active almost all the time. Every war I've lead I've had a victory may it range from major to minor. I'm easy to work with and get along with everyone. I'm approachable so any new PVT's or higher may they have an issue i can help them right away. Resorting conflicts is a good task which i can help out with most the time. Me personally haven't done any LOA/ROA what so ever because i love just helping ABT and any reg may they need it with learning how to do anything. I don't get burnt out as easy as most people do. Even as a UHC i would still train the TRN as it doesn't affect me as being bored or not. Along side with my other CO's i can lead a REG pretty good. ABT might be struggling but we all fight through it. Maybe one war we won't have Cas but the next war we have the best ones on and we take over the map. Trainings are a thing i can and will do with Regs and say i get Gen of ABT we will do a lot of new trainings.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- ABT MAJ , PVT. <- just left mp as a lcpl

List your strengths and weaknesses:
-To begin I have a good sense of urgency. I know how to take care of situations as they come up. I can keep calm under stress and again I have great leadership skills that are needed to lead us into victories. Weaknesses would be my activity for the next few weeks. I can be very organized and can make documents when ever needed. Very hard working and try to do the best in everything i do. I Listen to the whole story for both sides of the argument and make my verdict. Good listener. I work well with others.

Have a Great day mate. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
+support

You're active in-game, your timezone fits perfectly with the needs of the USSR and I fully trust your ability to lead a war.

Good luck pal

Reactions: Kuo

Handsome_Will

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2021
+timezone is good for USSR, as Hydro said
+Good ideas in wars whenever I've seen you voice them
+One of the best members of ABT
-One of the best members of ABT, they would suffer even more without you

Overall, +support as you'll still be able to have good impact on ABT even as a member of UHC, as well as the USSR's dire need for high command.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

Hey legion mate, I'd reckon you'd make for a good UHC since your timezone aligns perfectly with USSR's needs, you're great at leading & you're very approachable & friendly, It's unfortunate that ABT will be even in more of a swamp without you but I believe that you're gonna make for a great UHC, good luck lad.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
I would like to say as of cl4p resigning I'm gonna work as hard as i can to become ABT's Gen to continue helping out the Reg. Other then that thank you for all the support so far.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-Active IG/TS
-Dedicated
-Friendly and mature

-Unsure of leadership qualities

Good luck!

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

- Active Ingame
- Active in TS3
- Mature
- Friendly
- Carrying ABT :salute:
- amazing guy

Good luck Mr Kuo

GSG9 STUN

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 17, 2021
Neutral
  • Never had a problem with you and your active in both game and TS3.
  • Doing good stuff in ABT
  • Normally I -Support applications for being poor quality but that's why your getting a Neutral. Improve your responses to some of the questions such as "What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:" and really sell yourself. In my eyes. If you apply for something that you want, then you put in the effort and make the best application possible to really sell yourself. Improve your app for my +Support.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
Thank you for all the support so far, may you all have a good day.

Last edited:

Mural

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 8, 2021
Leaning to +support
+ Amazing activity both in game an in TS considering your timezone
+ Mature and friendly each to approach
+ Great CO of ABT

- Unsure of leaderships skills, I'd like to see you lead a war to understand what skills you have as a leader
- Application is good but could be improved

Unrelated
- Like on Johnny's app ABT is doing bits right now but loosing a SCO will be hard on the regiment, I want you to make sure ABT is in a strong enough place with activity and the number of CO's etc

Best of luck legion!

Status
Not open for further replies.