Leo's GM Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leosi

Dec 27, 2021
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Nearing the very beginning of the Beta, Day 3-4.
In what country are you located?: Great Britan.
Time zone: GMT +1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Leo Dixon, JR and a Chemist.
Chaos name (include your rank): Not within the Chaos Insurgency.
Civilian name: Leo Dixon.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419151052
Do you have a mic?: Sadly not one that works.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It is.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've recieved only one warning which was for carrying a weapon as a Chemist.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I do, I have been a GM on servers ranging from BMRP to SCP-RP, I have held the position of Head Gamemaster in a certain SCP-RP community called Gladiator Gaming.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do, I have played a mix of both Semi-Serious and Serious HL2RP, I can be very pleasant to be around if you give me a chance.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
School Weeks usually 3-4 hours, Holidays or Weekends then most likely 7-8 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I would like to be a gamemaster on this server to fully enhance the roleplaying experience of other people on this server doing this to give only the most upmost quality events, I usually pick quality over quantity to ensure my events are only extremely viable and enjoyable by other players.

I also feel it could be a kind of way for me to "give back" to the community for simply being great to roleplay on, also including the fact there is only one gamemaster as of right now.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Patience, and loyalty. I take time with events I make to only ensure they are full of quality and planning to make other players enjoy them, I also can withstand a lot of hate and tolerate it as much as I can and apply it to other events too.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

[ - - Retake and Capture - - ]

An anomalous entity has appeared on the surface close to Site-65, and is wreaking slight havoc on the civil populus, The foundations task is to equip the object and send it to an unused containment area so it can be transported to an equipped sight, maybe possibly some ResearchRP along with it.

The Chaos Insurgencys job is to take the entity for themselves, and hold off the foundation for as long as possible while keeping it within.

-

[ - - Server Room Difficulties -- ]

The foundation's server-room has been sabotaged by a small amount of undercover Chaos Insurgency units, their job is to hold off the foundation for as long as possible while they extract information from the servers.

The foundation's job is to attempt to get into the server room and destroy the USB which is extracting data.

-

[ -- Civil Unrest --]

The Chaos Insurgency has leaked information to the Citizens about the foundation, including pictures alike, Foundations job is to either amnesticize all citizens within the city who have learned information about them, or terminate them, If need be they can also rummage through the Chaos Insurgency Base to disrupt their activity on doing so.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

[ -- Portal Interference -- ]

A scientist working at the foundation miraculously manages to invent a device with the ability to teleport you anywhere in a medium-range distance.

However all hell breaks loose when a cup of coffee spills on the device, causing it to teleport in off-wordly beings directly into the foundation.

These wont stop until the alpha-warhead is detonated.

Chaos Insurgency are ordered to assist the foundation otherwise it could spread to them.

The foundation are to hold out until the Nuke is detonated.

Until then, NPC's will influx into the Surface and CI base,

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Disguise as Foundation Staff and research their activities for the day.
A-1: Assist E-11 in recontainment of SCP-Objects.
Nu-7: Terminate Foundation Staff who witness SCP objects outside their clearance level.
E-11: Research go inactive and they begin researching SCP's.
CI: Make their own SCP Research Facility.
Foundation Staff: Guard D-Block as a whole.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Nearing the very beginning of the Beta, Day 3-4.
In what country are you located?: Great Britan.
Time zone: GMT +1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Leo Dixon, JR and a Chemist.
Chaos name (include your rank): Not within the Chaos Insurgency.
Civilian name: Leo Dixon.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419151052
Do you have a mic?: Sadly not one that works.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It is.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've recieved only one warning which was for carrying a weapon as a Chemist.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I do, I have been a GM on servers ranging from BMRP to SCP-RP, I have held the position of Head Gamemaster in a certain SCP-RP community called Gladiator Gaming.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do, I have played a mix of both Semi-Serious and Serious HL2RP, I can be very pleasant to be around if you give me a chance.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
School Weeks usually 3-4 hours, Holidays or Weekends then most likely 7-8 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I would like to be a gamemaster on this server to fully enhance the roleplaying experience of other people on this server doing this to give only the most upmost quality events, I usually pick quality over quantity to ensure my events are only extremely viable and enjoyable by other players.

I also feel it could be a kind of way for me to "give back" to the community for simply being great to roleplay on, also including the fact there is only one gamemaster as of right now.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Patience, and loyalty. I take time with events I make to only ensure they are full of quality and planning to make other players enjoy them, I also can withstand a lot of hate and tolerate it as much as I can and apply it to other events too.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

[ - - Retake and Capture - - ]

An anomalous entity has appeared on the surface close to Site-65, and is wreaking slight havoc on the civil populus, The foundations task is to equip the object and send it to an unused containment area so it can be transported to an equipped sight, maybe possibly some ResearchRP along with it.

The Chaos Insurgencys job is to take the entity for themselves, and hold off the foundation for as long as possible while keeping it within.

-

[ - - Server Room Difficulties -- ]

The foundation's server-room has been sabotaged by a small amount of undercover Chaos Insurgency units, their job is to hold off the foundation for as long as possible while they extract information from the servers.

The foundation's job is to attempt to get into the server room and destroy the USB which is extracting data.

-

[ -- Civil Unrest --]

The Chaos Insurgency has leaked information to the Citizens about the foundation, including pictures alike, Foundations job is to either amnesticize all citizens within the city who have learned information about them, or terminate them, If need be they can also rummage through the Chaos Insurgency Base to disrupt their activity on doing so.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

[ -- Portal Interference -- ]

A scientist working at the foundation miraculously manages to invent a device with the ability to teleport you anywhere in a medium-range distance.

However all hell breaks loose when a cup of coffee spills on the device, causing it to teleport in off-wordly beings directly into the foundation.

These wont stop until the alpha-warhead is detonated.

Chaos Insurgency are ordered to assist the foundation otherwise it could spread to them.

The foundation are to hold out until the Nuke is detonated.

Until then, NPC's will influx into the Surface and CI base,

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Disguise as Foundation Staff and research their activities for the day.
A-1: Assist E-11 in recontainment of SCP-Objects.
Nu-7: Terminate Foundation Staff who witness SCP objects outside their clearance level.
E-11: Research go inactive and they begin researching SCP's.
CI: Make their own SCP Research Facility.
Foundation Staff: Guard D-Block as a whole.
=neutral
=unsure on everything (partly due to my current loa but I didn't see you before I went on it
-Mentioned another community in the app

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
Neutral
-Little to no interactions with.
-Unsure on activity, or rule knowledge.
-Good event ideas.

Good luck!​

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied

Hi @Leosi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Unfortunately your activity in-game is questionable. As a candidate for Game Master I expect this activity to be boosted greatly before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.