Not open for further replies.

Liberator

Jun 18, 2022
Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:569890994
Discord name
your sprite daddy#7490
For how long have you played on CG SCP
Since June 18, 2022 ( 1w 1d 13h 21m 34s According to Vtime )
In what country are you located?
U.S.A
Time zone
CDT
Character name(s)
(Foundation) Albert "Lib" Roi
Civilian name
Taxpayer
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Nu-7, E-11, Internal Affairs Ambassador, Director of Internal Affairs, CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Nope
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I'm applying for Site Advisor because I believe that I can influence change throughout the foundation and throughout each department more effectively rather than just as DIA. though in the chain of command, I as DIA am over the standard workers in each department but, that doesn't mean that I can change, remove or improve their respective policies and procedures. I'm also applying for Site advisor to gather more experience as a leader and team player to better myself for any future endeavors I might pursue.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?
I'm suitable for Site Administration because I'm very ambiguous with Decisions, not for the instance that I can't make one but because every side matters for an effective change. I'm very open to new opinions, ideas, viewpoints, and anything that can better the functionality of the foundation. I consider myself to be a helpful person, especially to new hires that make their way into GenSec or Research or wherever the External Affairs Department sends them. ( If you don't know what that is )
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?
The responsibilities of Site Administrations in RP, specifically Site advisors are to be the "footmen" of the Site Director(s), carrying out tasks on their behalf, and on occasion carrying out tasks on behalf of the Council much like being an ambassador for IA or Intel, But the responsibilities for Site Administration as a whole is to keep an eye on the health, security, and overall upkeep of the foundation and to make sure that all the departments operate within their scope of practice.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
THE CONTENT OF THIS DOSSIER IS RESTRICTED TO >>$ERROR<< PERSONNEL AND ABOVE
[ Clearance Level \\\\\ ]
>>>>[MEMETIC KILL AGENT ENGAGED]<<<<
artworks-wTKxDsYQly3MSlqD-JVvlNA-t500x500.jpg

. [ Kill Agent Access Log ]
.[************************************]
>>>>[KILL AGENT DISENGAGED]<<<<
[ACCESSING DOSSIER]
[DOSSIER ID NUMBER REQUIRED]
[******************]
[ACCESS GRANTED]
. [ PERSONNEL DATABASE ]

Albert Libbi Roi

72LyjFE.png

Male. Korean Descent. Korean Origins. Verified Post-lifespan; 60 years of age. Unusually blonde-colored Mustache other than that no unusual appearances.
Name: Albert Libbi Roi
Race: Asian
Sex: M
Albert Libbi Roi was brought into the facility at the age of 35 initially being brought in as an Internal affairs operative, through his determination and work ethic he climbed to ranks. He went from Ambassador to Director following his predecessor Mr. Legate. Albert Libbi Roi aka Lib was adopted by "Saint Patrick's school for the Fostered" where he spent most of his childhood. He wasn't known for his behavior rather he was hated for it. He tormented his fellow fosters, playing in his words "pranks" but those pranks, according to his foster record were malicious in practice and in theory. Lib was eventually removed from the foster home, according to the head of the house it was because he exceeded his age limit. Now on the streets, Lib was forced to survive on his own but in that time frame he met Agents Quee, and they then became friends. Agent Quee wanted to bring Lib into the foundation, not only because they were friends but Because he believed that he could be a benefit to the foundation. Agent Quee in secret kidnapped Lib and brought him into a strange room similar to that of a police interrogation roo...

???: Open log Convo 43-T

[Accessing Log: Convo 43-T]

LOG: Convo 43-T Entry

Lib: Sir, I'm sorry if I interrupted anything

???: No, It's fine, I would've told you if I was unavailable

Lib: Thank you, Sir

Lib: The reason I asked for your presence is that I was interested in moving departments

???: Moving Departments?

???: where may I ask

Lib: well, It's not one department

Lib: I was interested in improving all of them

???: All of them?

???: So you mean Site Administration

Lib: Yes sir

???: intriguing, Why do you want to move to Site Administration?

Lib: I feel as if I can spread my influence and Ideas across other departments more effectively If I was in a position to do so.

???: hmm, I'll look into Director, but do you think that Internal Affairs can take another loss?

Lib: I've picked an ambassador that will take the mantle if needed and will do a great job, so my absents won't sink ship.

???: I'll Discuss this with my collogues.

???: keep an open ear director

Lib: I will, Thank you, sir

[ End Log ]

* ScriptNet terminal shuts down *

???: Site Administration huh? I Trust you Lib, so don't let me down.

Last edited:

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
++SUPPORT

+Active
+Good Application
+Has Lots of CL4 Experience
+Done well as IA Director

Reactions: Liberator

LittleMsStupid

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. After consideration, The O5 Council has decided that you are fit for the position of Site Advisor. Please contact staff to receive your whitelist. Congratulations, Site Advisor Lib .

Secure. Contain. Protect.
- O5-7​

Status
Not open for further replies.