How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 104 hours
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: UTC +1
UAN name (regiment and rank): Private, none
NWO name (regiment and rank): Staff Sargent, AOR
Civilian name: Ugly Rick
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:722396489
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first one
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Warning: ROE Warning: ROE Warning: FailRP - Using a granade whilst stripped
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No not really, I have been an admin in some game (don't remember)
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Some on other games then GMod
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Weekdays: 4 - 7 Weekends and holidays (not summer): 9 - 12 Summer: 5 - 8 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to be able to be online when people need help and it isn't always that admins are online sometimes.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think everybody is special but I will be very active and figure things out as peaceful and helpful as possible and I really appriciate what the current moderators are doing so I want to also be like them.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
REPOSTING FORMER REPLY FROM DELETED THREAD:

shaun11103 said:
-support
I just watched him try and build an FOB made it heavily illegal was told by a super admin to not do it again and was fixed
10 minutes later when he came back to check the FOB little ricky made it illegal again.
Can not build FOB's properly which is bad.
I haven't really built anything before, I ain't got no training or instrutions
Next time I was told to do it by my higher up AOR to help him build what he had put up

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
-support
-You try to buy yourself as Private Contractor by changing characters and negotiating for yourself (story told by another player)
-You changed regiments like underwear

Mr. Pondanski

Nov 13, 2022
Sweden
-support
-You try to buy yourself as Private Contractor by changing characters and negotiating for yourself (story told by another player)
-You changed regiments like underwear
Yes, first I just got 1stAL then I got a tryout from a nice person called Harry to SWB, he just got me in there but I have also tried alot to join AOR, I joined about one week ago, and thank you for the support. I just really want to make some money, at the current position I am in I recently bought a knife so I am really poor.
What I have done when I was Private Contractor I would see that there is a trainee or nobody would hire me for war.

Last edited:

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
-Support

+/- Very few interactions
-Bad rule knowledge (got warned 3 times in the last month)

Marko S

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 1, 2021
-Support
+/- Few interactions
-Bad rule knowledge
-Not a lot of playtime

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-support
+/- Few interactions
-Bad rule knowledge
- recent warn (5 days ago)

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We've decided to deny your application for now due to the fact there are doubts over your rule knowledge, experience and we'd like to see you around in the community for a bit longer.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.