Not open for further replies.

search

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 15, 2021
1. Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:183740331

2. In game name:
lost like atlantis

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):
I have a lot of bans but most of them are quite petty reasons and I am a changed man. If possible I would like for my past actions to be overlooked.

4. Do you have a mic?
Yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.
This is my first application.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?
I have no idea but definitely >100 hours

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?
Warn the suspect that if he continues to fail to cooperate with the officers that he will be forcibly made to comply. If the suspect heeds the warning I would get them against the wall and put them in handcuffs to prevent any further resistance. If the suspect continues to fail to cooperate I would deploy a stun gun on the suspect to diffuse the situation and prevent any unnecessary injuries.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
I would report the death on the police radio to call for backup and potentially try to get a medic on the scene to attempt to resuscitate the officer. After that I would pursue the suspect(s) if applicable and arrest them if they comply, if they do not comply I would neutralise the suspect(s).

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
I would first section off the area as a crime scene so that no civilians are hurt. After this I would ask the suspect(s) to step outside of the base in question and show a general compliance with the law. Whilst waiting for them to reply or come outside I would call for backup on the police radio and wait for them to arrive. If the suspect(s) chose to comply and come outside I would get them against and wall and place them in handcuffs and perform arrests where necessary. If they failed to comply I would wait for backup to arrive then begin to breach the base using hex shields where they are needed to efficiently deal with the situations with as few police casualties as possible.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).
I would notify the suspect that the they are violating the law and ask them to face the wall, if they comply I would handcuff and arrest them for failing to comply with police. If they fail to comply I would deploy a stun gun to halt their resistance and diffuse the situation before they have a chance to escalate it.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm: yes
- Polite yet forceful: when necessary
- Effective coordination: yes
- Excellent marksmanship: yes
-Great role-play ability: yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 10
- Polite yet forceful: 8
- Effective coordination: 7
- Excellent Marksmanship: 8
- Role-Play Ability: 8

ObsceneRanger

Jan 15, 2021
+Support
Good Combat
Good RP
Good Raiding Skills
You were on last night and assume you will continue to be active
Active in TS

Stun Gun sea cucumber minge

Last edited:

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Neutral leaning +Support
Good Combat
Good Rp
Can be more active

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
Great Combat Ability
RP is good from what I've seen
I don't see you ridiculously active on PD, but I suppose you'll get more active if you get CGSF

Best of luck wak.. I mean Atlantis.

Reactions: mwah

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Neutral
I have seen you in game
I have not seen you stand out in a raid
I have not seen you RP on the streets

Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
You were caught hitbox abusing as a gangster just today, CGSF are expected to know the rules and follow them. The fact that you were blacklisted before twice is just enough for me to -support you.

Rule Breaker + Ex Blacklistedx2 + Immature doesn't equal the CGSF standards.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Remmy and lybbx

search

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 15, 2021
You were caught hitbox abusing as a gangster just today, CGSF are expected to know the rules and follow them. The fact that you were blacklisted before twice is just enough for me to -support you.

Rule Breaker + Ex Blacklistedx2 + Immature doesn't equal the CGSF standards.
I misclicked crouch once in a fight and apologised I think it's rather harsh for you to say all of this based off of that but thank you for the verdict regardless.

• Love
Reactions: lybbx
Status
Not open for further replies.