United States of America

Time zone:
GMT -5 Central Standard Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Doctor Luigi Disescutti

Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A (Have not set up a Chaos Character)

Civilian name:
N/A (Have not set up a Civilian Character)

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:418235830

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
I am applying for SCP-RP USA.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- About a week ago Received a warning for having a gun as a Chef and firing back at D-Class that shot into the kitchen repeatedly and kept spawn killing us chefs. It was not warranted to shoot back though as I had a few times to run out of the kitchen, so the warn was warranted.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Not as a GMod Staff Member; however, I have been a Admin/Moderator(Formerly) for +5000 player discord servers and/or other communities. Though, such a server tended to be more tame than a GMod server in most aspects. I resigned as the community did not change for the better near the end of my time with them.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes. Formerly frequented a military serious RP server in the past and Police serious RP server. They we're serious and chill usually 24/7. The Police RP server was more tame and easy to be a part of but the military RP server was way more structured and I did enjoy frequenting that one as it did rack up my hours on GMod quite a bit.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can frequent an average of 3-6 minimum, even when factoring in my job. I'm usually rather free with my time as long as I do not have family based events planned or I am not called in for work to cover a shift.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Even with some bad apples in it, I joined around some time after the beginning with my friends in the USA SCP-RP server, after which we continue to frequent it now. Staff have treated me fairly and have not hit me with bias in the server when situations arise. I do very much wish to see the server and community grow more and more as I mean it as it has given me and my friends loads of fun already.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- When I'm focused on a commitment, I tend to treat it more like a fun activity more than a job. It ain't much to hold over the other applicants, but I do desire to help improve the community of SCP-RP USA as like I've said above, It's already given me joy to play and be in. I also do tend to be meticulous with how I focus on stuff but that to me it more of a requirement with such a position. If more requirements were to be called upon me in the future, I probably would not gripe with it, as it is what I applied to do.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral

I personally have seen you on once other than that I have no interaction with you and haven't seen you ingame much. Your application seems well made

Good luck...

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Neutral; Leaning towards +Support

+/ Good Interactions
+/ Calm and Collected

-/+ Not seen a whole lot
-/+ Unsure of Rule Knowledge

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
+Support

+Application is well made and answer is clear
+Owned up to mistake that he was warned
+Have seen in game

+/- Have few interaction with

Luigi Disescutti

Apr 20, 2022
Neutral; Leaning towards +Support

+/ Good Interactions
+/ Calm and Collected

-/+ Not seen a whole lot
-/+ Unsure of Rule Knowledge
I do not know if it would be any bit of consolidation or an answer to your thoughts, but I have made a Habit of keeping a tab open with the rules now. It has helped keep me from such situations

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
+Support

-Active IG/TS
-Low Warnings
-Mature

-Unsure of rule Knowledge

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
+Support
-Active IG/TS
-Low Warns
-Mature attitude

-Not sure on his Rule knowledge

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Luigi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.