Denied Make some kind of restriction when the opposite team has a 5+ or less lead.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyBoi

Feb 27, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds some kind of restriction such as less vehicles or no assets, ETC. ER or PCs shouldnt count towards the amount of people one team has.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Lets the team that will be behind in players actually have a fighting chance. Possibly will allow both teams to have more fun with the opposing team not having as many vehicles up and camping FOBs.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
The team with more players may not like having restrictions put onto them. Could lead to the opposing team be majorly behind if the team with less players still has access to vehicles.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Personally I think it would allow people to have more fun and give the team with less players a chance to win the war or lose less territory. Obviously there will be some balancing issues with what to restrict and such but I think it can be done well.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
neutral
there are already things implemented to fight against outnumbering

+ support
needs a bit more things for outnumbered people

Latin

Feb 28, 2023
+support
a great number of people agree that 5-10 more players on one side is enough to heavily influence a war, especially when its double the player count (it would take your entire force to capture a point, while the enemy with double the numbers could just easily use the other half to capture a different zone, due to capture rate being terrible compensation)

SaltyBoi

Feb 27, 2023
neutral
there are already things implemented to fight against outnumbering

+ support
needs a bit more things for outnumbered people
I havent seen anything to fight against it, on the US server there was a war that NATO had 5 to 10 people and NWO had 19 to 24 throughout the war and NATO was getting steamrolled. Seemed like a normal war for US NATO tbh.

Latin

Feb 28, 2023
I havent seen anything to fight against it, on the US server there was a war that NATO had 5 to 10 people and NWO had 19 to 24 throughout the war and NATO was getting steamrolled. Seemed like a normal war for US NATO tbh.
me: mentions all the times like a week or two ago there was 35-45 NWO to only 15-20 NATO (we legit lost like 40% of the map in a single war, could only defend a single territory)

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Suggestion Denied

Hi Salty, Your suggestion has been denied.

The last thing we want to do, is to tell the regiments that they can't do what they're supossed to do, therefore the suggestion will be denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.