Maplegum's DISCORD APPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maplegum

Jan 21, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: Maplegum#4470

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: MRP

Date of ban (if known): January 21st, 2022

Reason for ban (if known): Unknown (guessing it was for putting a thumbs down reaction on a map change post?)

Who banned you?: Unknown

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): Assuming that I was banned because of the thumbs down reaction to the post, its such a idiotic reason to ban someone for disliking a map change. I honestly don't like the change and from the screenshot posted, it seems that the map is too open and more vehicle based than infantry. As much as I love playing in vehicles, it seemed biased.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi Maplegum, as I was the one who banned you I will not be dealing with your ban appeal and instead explain my rationale.

Indeed, the straw that broke the camel's back was your reaction on the announcement, however it was only after reading your message history that you were banned as it seemed to me that you were adding nothing positive whatsoever towards the community, with most of your previous messages being either straight up negative or sarcastic.

Cheers, Bogdan.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

Hello Maplegum,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Our Discord server is one that promotes a positive attitude to others especially those who have dedicated hard work and effort into innovating and preventing the server from becoming stale and repetitive. In this specific instance a semi-permanent map change adding a new map to the rotation hadn't happened in over 6 months and as such was an amazing opportunity for all the players on the server new and old. We understand it may not be your cup of tea but we ask that anyone raises their concerns through the appropriate channels such as the suggestions channel or other feedback alternatives, not actively dislike someones hard work.

I have also seen other comments you have made none of which positively contribute to the community. For that reason along with the listed above, I will be denying your appeal.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.