Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF Nu-7 SPC [Held]
-CI Beta[Holding]
-096 [Holding]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 3 warnings 1 is for pac, 1 is for rdm, 1 is for job abuse
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-Because I love Gensec and everything it does because its a big part of the site and it protects the people. If i become captain I really do believe I can make Gensec better by helping people that are new and helping anybody with questions which I already do and love doing as a Riot Sergeant. A lot of unnecessary deaths happen on the daily and I believe i can make people feel safe. I would love to make D-Block as safe as it can be and making as little deaths as possible that also includes D-Class. I know in the time since my last application that I've met and talked to a lot more people and helped even more, and have people I can count on.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I follow orders and don't make it hard for the person because it just makes the situation worse. Every time I see something suspicious I report it to the higher ups or inform other Gensec. I am not power hungry and love to help new people and get them to their goals. I try to get people to do the right thing and help others as I/other help people. As a Riot Sergeant I feel as though I'm limited to helping people as much as I want and I love to get feedback from people to know what they think I should improve in.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-To make sure D-Block is running the way it's supposed to. To report to the Chief if you see anything that's bad that could be changed or people that might need to be reported. Make sure Gensec know what their currently supposed to be doing and not just standing around. If a Riot starts you need to be their to tell them the plan and what to do after the Riot. Be actively trying to do what's best for the people and D-Block
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
A Riot Sergeant that has been in Site-56 for as long as he can remember is wondering what else will he have to overcome and what awaits him. He thinks about his past, his family, and all the friends he has lost to these D-class and gets Fumed even thinking about it. He made a promise to himself and his friends to protect any other people from experiencing what his passed friends have experienced and wants to make sure that everyone is safe as well as believes their safe and in good hands. All he has ever wanted was to be someone to help and make sure that things go as smoothly as possible, and wants to make sure the other security personnel don't have to get harmed. The Riot Sergeant has been through more Riots then he could possibly count and thinks of the good he could do if he was any higher in the ranks and what more he could achieve if he was. He decided he wants to try to climb the ranks to get to where he can help D-block to be more safe as well as the site itself. He never thought he could get any further then where he is as a Riot Sergeant, he felt like he was stuck doing the same thing over and over again and not getting any closer to making D-Block safer. He Knows the the riots keep happening and there is obviously nothing getting done to make them as less dangerous as possible. He always said he would do everything in his power to make sure to remind himself to always do more and that there is no such thing as being too safe, he should have thought like that before his friends passed. He is now going towards his goal and nothing can get in his way to stop him to reaching the next big thing on the ladder, Security Captain.

Last edited:

Ghoully

Oct 1, 2022
Neutral
+Active
+Mature
+Good GSD personnel

- Not much knowledge of GSD captain
- Mediocre lore
- Put SiD64 not Steamid

- Being GSD captain isn't always about Riots. There's a lot more to it.

Reactions: blixer

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
Neutral
+Active
+Mature
+Good GSD personnel

- Not much knowledge of GSD captain
- Mediocre lore
- Put SiD64 not Steamid

- Being GSD captain isn't always about Riots. There's a lot more to it.
Thanks for the feedback ghoully!
The Riot sergeant was for in the storyline to give it some more background and how he could protect many more lives if he was higher Gensec clearance since the max you can get to is RRT Seargent. I am also trying to learn more about Gensec captain but im limited to do so since im only a RRT Sergeant.

Last edited:

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
-Support (Edited, wrong guy for + my bad)

Interactions

Observed unthoughtout orders to other GSD

Seem them less active in GSD than other classes

Watched them notice a horrible riot and switch to D-Class to join in instead of assisting stop it, yelled about Alpha Warhead because of a D-Class Brute yelling it.

Doesn't enforce ethics, saw them ignore cadets/officers shooting D-Class

Ect.

I'm sorry, this isn't a deadset no from me, just a please improve.

Last edited:

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
I completely understand thanks for letting me know although

thank you for the feedback and I will try much harder. I will say though that every time I see something unethical I take care of it and say something to the higher ups for example of this other riot sergeant that threw a flashbang into d-block i reported that to the captain and told him to never do that again. I also do not switch on d-class if there is a current riot unless I am a non combative personnel during the riot. I always try to give thought out order however I'm not perfect. I also was a d-class when i was talking about the warhead because another dclass info breached just to clear it up. Thanks for your opinion.
Please dont reply to each reply. If you want to talk to someone about their response contact them on discord. Doing it on the forums can be seen as bumping.

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
+/- Support
- Short application responses
- Captains manage more than just riots

+/- Playtime
+ Activity
+ Good interactions

I've seen you do well but your lackluster responses hold be back from giving you anything other than a +/-

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

-Support

-Does not understand a Security Captains roles

-Lore is barren

-Rest of application is barren

+Active

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am sorry inform you that your application has been Denied. You may re-apply in 2 weeks

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and Dpt. Chief "Onion"

Status
Not open for further replies.