Marqui2156 staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko S

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 1, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): marco21562

For how long have you played on CG MRP: Total time (vtime menu) 1 week 1 day How long have i played: about a month

In what country are you located?: Spain

Time zone:UTC +2

NATO name (regiment and rank): 17thAR 2LT Marko Sanchez

USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Markarov

Civilian name: Markez

Steam ID:

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes this is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warn for killing a militia triying to get into 17th tanks (RDM)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, only in discord servers where i am quite decent at it and i deal with a lot of chaos

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I played FiveM RP servers, Unturned RP servers, alot of Gmod RP, etc. I find it a fun experience.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Minimum 3-5 hours a day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I have played a lot of time and i think i would make a great moderator because i like to help people and since i have ascended to 2LT recently i think i could qualify for the role of staff and i have never seen a 17th staff member
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think that im quite impartial, I would prefer keeping my staff duties over almost anything. I also think i have a good impression all over the server.

Last edited:

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Neutral

No interactions
And your application feels rushed and short

@Marqui2156 have you contacted an Super Admin about your age? Because if you read the guidelines it says you have too be 15+

Good luck

Last edited:

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
  1. You must be at least 15 years old before creating a moderator application. 14 year olds who have played for a long time and feel they demonstrate exceptional maturity can get permission from a super admin to apply.
@Marqui2156 Which Super Admin gave you permission to apply?

Marko S

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 1, 2021
Oh, i needed to have direct permission from a smod i didnt read that right you can delete the application if needed, sorry

Last edited:

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Denied, Locked - Apply once you've met the minimum staff requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.