Marv's Fit Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnn9mm

Jan 22, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/USA): I am applying for the UK server.

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Marv Fit

For how long have you played on CG MRP: I have played MRP Uk for around 4 Months.

In what country are you located?: Germany

Time zone: (GMT+2)

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF CPT Marv Fit

NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL PFC Marv Fits

Civilian name: Marv Very Unfit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129941935

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
image[3].png

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-I have experience as a Gamemaster in UkraineRP.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I do have Serious RP experience on MilitaryRP, PoliceRP, SCPRP and UkraineRP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-I am online around 6-7 Hours but on weekend's 7-8.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-I want to become a Gamemaster because i want people to have fun and have a good time! That is what i mostly care about, i also think that there havent been many events in the last time and i want to change it because i think that events should be more regularly.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-Well i am more Special because i am very creative, i used to make mini events for jaf, i am also hard working by putting effort in my events.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1.(Serverwide)
A Knight with superhuman powers putting out pure destruction and chaos in the whole map, NATO and NWO have to team with eachother to destroy that Creature, but it wont be easy because the creature has 3 henchmen protecting it, so NWO and NATO has to eliminate them to finally kill the creature that has put Chaos all over the deserts of afghan.

2.(NATO) A crazy scientist working on a Formula to create a virus wich can turn enemies into allies by making their brain dead , but something went wrong! The scientist dropped the virus during the process of making and infected him and the guards watching him, their flesh falling off, and the aggresions for meat made them attack the NATO soldiers, NATO has to eliminate them with everything in their power so the virus wont spread around the World.

3.(NWO) The NWO came up with a plan to destroy nato, they summoned a demon from the underworld to help them to destroy nato, but the Demon wont make allies and started to Kill and Slaughter NWO Soldiers, NWO has to call a priest to help them, but it will take a while, till the priest arrives, nwo has to weaken the demon by firing on it with everything they could, when the Priest arrives the demon has been exorcised and has been send back to the underworld.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Current President Joe Biden came to visit NATO in the base located in afghanistan, while the president needed time alone in his office for a long time with no response, NHC came to check on him, but he was gone! They got a Message that Joe biden has been kidnapped by NWO and Transported to an exotic island in vietnam, NATO has to make their way to the island and free the president wich is held captive by NWO in a small forgotten outpost from the vietnam war.

image[1].png

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / AOR:

A German Mafia in the towns of Afghan has started to do Money laundering, drug dealing and selling weapons illegally to CSB. A Civillian reported it to both sides, RMP and AOR they have to work together to find the members of the mafia spreaded around the map so they can arrest or kill them so the illegal activities getting stopped.

SAS / STS:
SAS and STS have been ordered to find an old USSR General wich has a bounty of 1 Million Warfunds, both have to go around the Map to look for the general wich is hiding in the CSB hideout, the general has to stay alive so they can interrogate him , SAS and STS have to team up and look for the General, but the general has 2 former USSR soldiers as a guard wich will do anything so the general wont get captured.

IVG / ISAF:
The private army soldiers have stolen High Command documents ,the objective is to get the documents back for a price reward for each document, if one side decided to steal the other sides documents for so they get more money, they can engage eachother and fight till the documents are safely in one of the other sides bases.

JAF / SWB:
Unkown JETS are flying around causing mass destruction in afghan, NATO and NWO HC ordered their Air force to look what the jets are doing, but the jets started to shoot the helis and became hostile, the mission is to destroy the jets with helicopters or stingers before the jets are causing more trouble than just a few destroyed helis.

1stAL / 17thAR: 17thAR
Driving around with a tank, patrolling but out of nowhere they got shot by a tank wich couldnt been identified, the same happened to 1stAL wich caused a fight between these regiments, they started to fight eachother till the tank showed up fighting aiganst both, they have to destroy the troublemaking unidentified tank and collect the documents it dropped to recieve a cash reward by the UN.

Notes: English is not my first language so please excuse the grammar!

Last edited:

Cloud

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Apr 6, 2023
wales
+ support
+he is very active
+ Took effort in his app

-Has warns but i think he will mature if getting the role
+considering english is not his 1st language his app is very good

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+ Support

+ Active IG/TS
+ Very friendly & approachable
+ Mature but calm
+ Creative

+/- Event ideas lack detail

- Recent warning

Hi Marv, I think you'd be a good Gamemaster and wish you the best of luck

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

You've been helpful when I have run events, your 3 small event ideas are cool and different but the 2nd one could be reworked as it feels like 'weird virus kills everyone oh no stop it' and the demon event is a bit bizarre. The map change could use more depth other Biden gets kidnapped and providing a map link would improve that aspect.

Regimental events are decent but the 1stAL/17th one doesn't make much sense to me it just seems to be tank battles 101 with no real reason except a cash reward from the UN out of nowhere? SAS/STS is standard kidnapping thing and JAF/SWB seems a bit basic. Other two are somewhat creative.

Generally if you refine these ideas and keep a clean record I'll happily +Support.

Johnnn9mm

Jan 22, 2023
Regimental events are decent but the 1stAL/17th one doesn't make much sense to me it just seems to be tank battles 101 with no real reason except a cash reward from the UN out of nowhere? SAS/STS is standard kidnapping thing and JAF/SWB seems a bit basic. Other two are somewhat creative.
Sorry for that, i had it different in mind but my english isnt so good and i dont know how to translate good, but thanks for your honest reply!

Kelvin Abi

Apr 14, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/USA): I am applying for the UK server.

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Marv Fit

For how long have you played on CG MRP: I have played MRP Uk for around 4 Months.

In what country are you located?: Germany

Time zone: (GMT+2)

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF CPT Marv Fit

NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL PFC Marv Fits

Civilian name: Marv Very Unfit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129941935

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
View attachment 6508

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-I have experience as a Gamemaster in UkraineRP.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I do have Serious RP experience on MilitaryRP, PoliceRP, SCPRP and UkraineRP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-I am online around 6-7 Hours but on weekend's 7-8.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-I want to become a Gamemaster because i want people to have fun and have a good time! That is what i mostly care about, i also think that there havent been many events in the last time and i want to change it because i think that events should be more regularly.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-Well i am more Special because i am very creative, i used to make mini events for jaf, i am also hard working by putting efford in my events.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1.(Serverwide)
A Knight with overhuman powers putting out pure destruction and chaos in the whole map, NATO and NWO have to team with eachother to destroy that Creature, but it wont be easy because the creature has 3 henchmen protecting it, so NWO and NATO has to eliminate them to finally kill the creature that has put Chaos all over the deserts of afghan.

2.(NATO) A crazy scientist working on a Formula to create a virus wich can turn enemies into allies, but oh no something went wrong! The scientist dropped the virus during the process of making and infected him and the guards watching him, their flesh falling off, amd the aggresions for meat made them attack the NATO soldiers and NATO has to eliminate them with everything in their power so the virus wont spread.

3.(NWO) The NWO came up with a plan to destroy nato, they summoned a Demon to help them to destroy nato, but the Demon wont make allies and started to Kill and Slaughter NWO Soldiers, NWO has to call a priest to help them, but it will take a while, till the priest arrives, nwo has to weaken the demon by trying to kill it, when the PRiest arrives the demon has been exorcised and defeated the Demon.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
A Presidental visit by the Current President Joe Biden came to visit NATO, while Joe needed time alone in his office for a long time with no response, NHC came to check on him, but he was gone! They got a Message that Joe biden has been kidnapped by NWO and Transported on an exotic island in vietnam, NATO made their way to free Joe Biden.

View attachment 6509

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / AOR:

A German Mafia in the towns of Afghan has started to do Money laundering, drug dealing and selling weapons illegally to CSB. A Civillian reported it to both sides and RMP and AOR have to work together to find the members spreaded around the map so they can arrest or kill them so the illegal activities getting stopped.

SAS / STS:
SAS and STS have been ordered to find an old USSR General wich has a bounty of 1 Million Warfunds, both have to go around the Map to look for the general, the general has to stay alive so they can recieve the bounty, SAS and STS have to team up and look for the General, but the general has 2 former USSR soldiers as a guard wich will do anything so the general wont get captured.

IVG / ISAF:
The private army soldiers have stolen High Command documents ,the objective is to get the documents back for a price reward for each document, if one side decided to steal the other sides documents for so they get more money, they can engage eachother and fight till the documents are safely in one of the other sides bases.

JAF / SWB:
Unkown JETS are flying around causing mass destruction in afghan, NATO and NWO HC ordered their Air force to look what the jets are doing, but the jets started to shoot the helis and became hostile, the mission is to destroy the jets with helicopters or stingers before the jets are causing more trouble than just a few destroyed helis.

1stAL / 17thAR: 17thAR
Driving around with a tank, patrolling but out of nowhere they got shot by a tank wich couldnt been identified, the same happened to 1stAL wich caused a fight between these regiments, they started to fight eachother till the tank showed up fighting aiganst both, they have to destroy the troublemaking unidentified tank and collect the documents it dropped to recieve a cash reward by the UN.

Notes: English is not my first language so please excuse the grammar!
+Support

I know marv for a long time now, maybe in his application the events werent really good explained because of his bad english, but i know the events he will make will be very good and fun to play in!

Hop

Jul 21, 2022
+Support

+ Active IG/TS
+Kind & Helpful
+Active
+Good event ideas.

-Recent Warning
+- Events do lack detail but that can be put down to the fact that English isn't your first language.
+- Can be immature sometimes.

Overall I think that Marv has good GM potential, Good luck Marv.

Deleted member 55

I spoke to him on TS late at night, and he was very helpful in answering some of my questions.

+Support

Archaon

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
+Support
Very active on teamspeak
Extremely helpful when asking questions

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+ Support
+
Very socially capable and genuine guy.
+ Great activity, and good ideas.

- Recent warning (You explained this on TS)

Best of luck, Marv!

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+Support

Active, invested in the server and overall a great guy!

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Hi Marv,

I am pleased to accept you application into the Gm team. Please cotact myself or Michiel to be inducted into the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.