Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:155389031
Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Moderator
Who demoted you?: Resigned
Date of demotion?: 18/07/2021
What is the case against you?: N/A
Is this true?: N/A
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Warned for RDM once
What is your side of the story?: For the RDM i can't remember the situation of it anymore
Why should you return / what will you change?: I want to spend more time with the community as a closer member and staff member on the community as i tried quitting, but i couldn't as i enjoy this server very much. For what will i change that is unknown and it all depends on upcoming events

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ active IG and TS
+ mature
+ friendly and approachable
+ vary good rule knowledge( since he was staff before)

give this man(femboy) mod again

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
+ Support

+ Active IG/TS
+ Mature
+ Good rule knowledge
+ As far as I remember he was a good staff member.

Good luck!

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ active IG and TS
+ mature
+ friendly and approachable
+ very good member had some fun interactions

Mate blackwood good luck

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-A good staff member previously
-Active
-Good rule knowledge
-Mature
-Friendly & Approachable

Best of luck Mate!

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+ support

- No negative interactions
- Mature
- Friendly
- Active IG and in TS

Good luck!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, will be going for a +support. You’re active in In-game and Teamspeak. You’re friendly and mature. Your ruleknowledge is also good. Best of luck, Mate.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-SUPPORT

-Shaky activity
-Lack of effort put into appeal
-Seen some toxicity in OOC recently

Hi, so although I have no personal issue with you at all I am going to be giving a -support to your appeal and I’ll go through the reasons I listed, just to give some detail as to why. Regarding the shaky activity obviously you quit the server which is fair enough, but from what I’ve seen before you quit and even now you’re back fully your activity struggles to maintain consistency.
Your appeal to me seems like it’s lacking a bit of detail and could use more effort to convince people, especially new staff who don’t know you at all so that they can try to come up with a verdict.

In regards to my -support for toxicity in OOC, recently I‘ve seen some negative comments from you that I wouldn’t expect an ex-staff member to say, or anyone at all really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fiski69

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral

No interactions.

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021
-SUPPORT

-Shaky activity
-Lack of effort put into appeal
-Previous incidents as staff
-Seen some toxicity in OOC recently

Hi, so although I have no personal issue with you at all I am going to be giving a -support to your appeal and I’ll go through the reasons I listed, just to give some detail as to why. Regarding the shaky activity obviously you quit the server which is fair enough, but from what I’ve seen before you quit and even now you’re back fully your activity struggles to maintain consistency.
Your appeal to me seems like it’s lacking a bit of detail and could use more effort to convince people, especially new staff who don’t know you at all so that they can try to come up with a verdict.
The previous staff incident I’m referring to is during an event where you were using an RPG as USSR and killing NATO during war with it, which obviously broke server rules and I know that this happened at least twice, as you were arguing in OOC at the time many months ago that it wasn’t against the rules.

In regards to my -support for toxicity in OOC, recently I‘ve seen some negative comments from you that I wouldn’t expect an ex-staff member to say, or anyone at all really.
What previous staff incident? I never shot anyone with an RPG During an event.Infact i don't partake in most of the events at all as they always end up as a mess. + I was UHC when i was staff so i had no access to an RPG

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

Hello Blackwood, I usually see you being constantly active, your rule knowledge is good and you're friendly & approachable, You were not half bad as a staff member when I was watching you to pass your mentorship and you kept being good from there on, I do feel though as you could've put just slightly more effort into your appeal but that's about it, best of luck.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
What previous staff incident? I never shot anyone with an RPG During an event.Infact i don't partake in most of the events at all as they always end up as a mess. + I was UHC when i was staff so i had no access to an RPG
Apologies on that, was a different person with Blackwood in their name then, however my previous points will still stand.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
-A good staff member previously
-Active
-Good rule knowledge
-Mature
-Friendly & Approachable

Best of luck Mate!

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
Neutral

No interactions with you, the app seems to be a bit low-quality too.

Good luck.

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
+ support

+ well known throughout the server
+ activity has been good from what ive seen recently
+ exceptional rule knowledge

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

We do not feel it is appropriate to bring you back into the staff team at this time, feel free to re-apply in no less than 2 weeks time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.