Mattoeboy502

For how long have you played on CG MRP:
Since January 10th 2021 so that would be... 2 months and 20 days

In what country are you located?:
The Netherlands

Time zone: GMT+1

In-game name and Previous Names: Matthew Davis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98692459

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do have a mic.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the First Moderator Application I've made.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I believe I have one warning for FailRP/NLR, it was back on highlands, there was a spy that killed me and after I respawned I called it out in comms basically ignoring NLR (I didn't know that existed at the time of the incident)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I do not have any other previous experiences as a Staff member, but I am sure I can quickly pick up on and learn all the things that comes with being a Staff member.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have played on several RP servers, though that was long ago (talking about years here) .

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on for at least 2 to 4 hours a day, depending on if I have my 'military classes' at school, but it will always be between 2 to 4 hours every day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I always like to help people out, I also really love the CivilGamers MRP server, it has quickly made GMOD one of the only games I play. Sometimes when I'm online really early I barely see any Staff on until later so that's also why I want to become a staff. So that there are Staff online even in the early Hours.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think i could be a great asset to the 'team'. I'm not particularly saying that I'm more special than the other lads that put out a Application. I do have a Tendency to work really hard for what I love. Which in this case is CivilGamers and its MRP.

Thank you for reading and spending some of your precious time looking and going over at my Application! <3

- Matthew Davis

Reactions: Willmitri

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
= Neutral

Haven't really interacted with you nor had any experience with you. For the last 2 months I was USSR the whole time so I really didn't get to interact with you since you are NATO.

Good Luck!

GenGu

Dec 29, 2020
+/- Neutral
+/- Haven't interacted with you that much
and the one time I did you were being the
definition of the word "minge".

GL!

Reactions: Matthew Davis

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+Support

-Have seen a few times but not a lot
-Haven’t interacted with you.
+Application looks good

Last edited:

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+support
I hardly ever support a candidate and usually especially harsh on my ISAF guys. However time and time again you've proven yourself within ISAF in being a mature, professional person and I can only imagine you'd do the same within the staff team. You're quite active on the community and I've never had a problem with you as so far.
I hope you do well in the staff team.

Hersh

• Love

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support.

+Active In-Game.
+Active In TS.
+Friendly and mature.
+Not had any problems with you.
+Decent rule knowledge.

Hello there, Matthew, I have given you my support for those reasons stated. I think you will do decent within the staff team.

Good Luck!!!

• Love

Flextern

Dec 24, 2020
+ Support
- Active in game
- Active in TS
- Haven't had bad interactions with you

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
+Active in-game
+Active on TS
+Had brief interactions with you and I enjoyed them

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Accepted
Congrats on making it past this stage of your application. All that is left is for you to do is to hop onto TS and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name and wait for an SA+ to conduct your interview.
Best of luck!🥳
Locked.🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.