Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes this is my first
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-None
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes i have alot of experience on serious Roleplay. I had played the SCP Server for 2 months but i grew bored of it but while on there i had been whitelisted into many roles such as, Nu-7 and CI. Also with a total of 5 days so i have experienced plenty of serious RP
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 7-8 hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-The reason I want to become a moderator of Civil gamers MRP Is while on my short time on the server (and yes I understand staff members are busy) I have saw when I make a sit it takes Staff quite a bit to take a sit as there is not alot of staff on to take everyones sit's and that slows down the pace of how many sits are being done drastically and that staff sometimes get stressed out and struggle because they constantly have to take sits and not be able to RP As there isn't other staff to take them and in my opinion its unfair. So seeing this makes me feel that it's unfair for them as they cant play. So my reason of wanting to become staff is that I want to help the staff team by adding an additional staff member to help with all the sits so it makes it much easier for other staff members and to make the server and better place and to get rid of the minges.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- As stated above, I would be able to help the staff team by taking sits to so this would improve the pace on how much sits are being took to make it a lot more efficient. The reason my staff application stands out over anyone else's applications is that most of them (not all) dont know all of the rules yet I understand them all and Know them off by heart. So while (if my application gets accepted) on TM Instead of going through the handbook to see what's they have done was wrong, I would be able to know what they have done and warn them much faster to make sure that people aren't waiting around for a bit so I will be able to warn them and put them on there way instead of wating there time

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
Neutral
I have not had enough interactions with you to give a proper verdict.

Best of luck!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral

Sadly I cannot give a proper verdict as simply I have not had any interactions with you. Best of Luck!

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
-Support

You are not very mature

I don't have that many interactions either but with the interactions i have that is what i have noticed

Good luck.
-Augustin

Decky08

Feb 9, 2022
-Support

You are not very mature

I don't have that many interactions either but with the interactions i have that is what i have noticed

Good luck.
-Augustin
Only when im in teamspeak not ingame and its rare

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Neutral
+ Had a few good interactions but not many interactions overall
+ Decent activity

- Unsure on rule knowledge

Best of luck on your application.

Johno

MRP War Criminal
Nov 16, 2021
Neutral

Sorry, I have had no interactions with you but best of luck!

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Neutral

I haven't had enough interactions with you to make a accurate verdict
This seems like a copy for Nikita's but it's honest!
Hope to see more of you in the future.

Good luck with the application!

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
=Neutral

Hey Meez I have barely had any interactions with you and therefore I cannot really go with any verdict besides neutral

Good luck!

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
-Support

With the few interactions I had with meez, I understood that he's not mature enough to be staff.

Decky08

Feb 9, 2022
Neutral

I haven't had enough interactions with you to make a accurate verdict
This seems like a copy for Nikita's but it's honest!
Hope to see more of you in the future.

Good luck with the application!
Who is nikita

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Meez, I will go with neutral today on your application

Frankly, I have not had any interactions with you so I am unsure of your activity, maturity and basically everything.

I recommend you become more known in the community and be more interactive with everyone on the discord,teamspeak and ingame.

Best of luck.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021

Application Denied

Hi Meez,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I suggest you follow the advice given in the replies above and try to get to know more people in the community before you apply again.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Regards,
Millar​

Status
Not open for further replies.