Menendez's SCP-RP Staff Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyhorse

May 3, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): BlooJ☮ (If you Mean my First ever name on Steam, then idk because that was 17 years ago)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 days 23 hours (71 hours)
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: Central
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Menendez
Chaos name (include your rank): Svat Menendez (Alpha)
Civilian name: Footmen "Bloo"
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:5842564
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First Time
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 Warn of FailRP Because i was Bunny Hopping around and i didnt even know it was FailRP
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, i have Staffed in a CityRP and a CS:GO JailBreak
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, i have about 1000 hours into Serious RP Servers.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-12 (3 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because once i first joined, i was clueless on how to do anything untill level 11, then i started to learn things like cooking, Getting Keycards, Knives, ETC. but in those first 11 levels or ~4 hours, i struggled badly. it took me about 30 minutes to figure out how to cook. i figure that since the SCP-RP staff is limited, that i could be of help and am very good at understanding players with Accents, Lisps, and Speaking Disorders. I have wanted to be Admin on this serer for a while because through my time of playing, i have seen so many things that people never got in trouble for. my only plan was to try and make SCP-RP a Better place with a nicer community, and i would enjoy going through the process with every on of you.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I Would be able to help the SCP-RP Staff Team with understanding people with Accents, Lisps, and Speaking disorders. i am a very calm and patient person so i would not be rushing through and i would take my time to make sure that i do not Accidentally punish someone wrongfully. i would be very friendly and kind. i would be accepting of all people, no matter what. and i would do good deeds to the server.

Last edited:

IIcceePhoenix

Apr 10, 2022
= Neutral

+ low warns
+ decent activity

- haven’t seen much of you
- unsure if maturity

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Neutral

+ Considerably active in games

+/- Have not seen a lot

Crazyhorse

May 3, 2022
I Would like to say that all the the -Supports or Nuetrals are because they dont know me or had interactions.

Zulu

Apr 29, 2022
+Support
+Always engaged
+Always looking to be involved in RP
+Very active in Intelligence
+Writes great docs
+Very mature for age

Trench

May 11, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Good RP interactions
+Mature

You should be staff good luck and have a great day Love
Trench

Richard

Apr 1, 2022
neutral leaning towards +support
Active on forums
Low warnings
Seemingly active

Haven’t seen much in RP
Unsure of maturity

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Menedez,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.