Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Name: Michiel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139613847
Previous Rank (convert if required): Gamemaster
Who demoted you?: I Resigned
Date of demotion?: 29/11/2021
What is the case against you?: I left on good terms but the only thing Iam sorry for is that I haven't put an resignation notice/date
Is this true?: Yes this is true
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No I haven't gotten demoted.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: 1650033390200.png
What is your side of the story?:
So I resigned from MRP for the new SCP RP but it wasn't really my thing. Then I resigned from the SCP RP cause it wasn't my thing and I had school stuff to do.
Why should you return / what will you change?:

I want to be an Gamemaster again cause I loved making events for this community that the people liked. I also have an unfinished storyline that I would want to finish and that is my John Riley/Xenaforce arc after that I have some new storylines that I would love to do.

What I did as an gamemaster was mostly regimental mission where I choose an regiment to do an event for and make it fun, creative, story focused and RP. For these events I made for most of them an regimental document with lore. For regiments that didn't know the story I gave them an story recap.

I was always happy to help other gamemasters with there events if its for organising or building(I didn't do dupes but I want to do that more) or playing an RP character iam happy to help them for it as an gm.

What I wanna do different.
I want to make events more special like adding more RP to events rather than it only be PvP(I will also do PvP events no worries but I will try to add more RP to it.). I want to make more dupes for more immersion in events I have done some events with dupes but not alot I would want to experiment more with that. I also want to do more map change events cause I loved running my first Map change Operation Chemical Ash I will say it was stressfull but it gave me lot of joy when I saw people liking the event. I have lots of ideas for events that I would love to do again and I just miss making events for this server I always enjoyed it.

Here is an example of mine lore docs for regimental events

Thank you for reading my Resignation appeal

Last edited:

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
+Mega Support
+ Active
+Has past experience
+Friendly
+Is very deserving of it

Michiel my Belgian brotha, I wish you the best of luck.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Thicc Support

+Active IG/TS
+Very Mature
+Very good rule knowledge
+Very good GM experience

Hello Michiel, I am very happy to offer you my support, you are deserving of coming back as one of the greatest GMs

Kind Regards,

Dmitri

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Contact a Senior Admin+ when you are next online to go through the next stages of returning to the Game Master Team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.