Feb 18, 2021
UK
Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:171984691
Discord name:ŚĂŃĎŴĂĹĶĔŔ
For how long have you played on MRP:since beta
In what country are you located?:UK
Time zone:BST
NATO name (regiment and rank):Lord Sandwalker
USSR name (regiment and rank)pvt Sandwalker (not sure dont use it)
Civilian name:Sandwalker/Jason dixie
Do you have a mic?:Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link your previous application:yes first reg comand app

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:yes can't list them but I have 16 in total since playing the server and have resieved 2 about 3-4 weeks ago they were a toxicity one and a homaphobic warn.

The toxicity one was down to an argument in ooc
The homophobic one was a joke i put in ooc that was off of a show that i saw and didn't realise it would ofend people as it made myself and my manager laugh at work, but i don't believe anyone was offended by it but luz warned me which he explained and i understood were he was coming from and i have learned my lesson from that, to look shit up before saying it.

Do you have any experience as a regimental command rank on MilitaryRP?:Not as LTCOL+ but I have been MAJ 3 Times without LTCOL+ so I took the reigns until a replacement was found.

Why do you want to become Regimental Command and what can you contribute to the regiment?:

Within 17th I have been working to modernise ourselves by organisation and trainings, I want to be regiment comand so I can have the power and authority to push our regiment even further than it has ever been with new ideas and a fresh sweep of the table, with the new update i wanna implement so many things to push us further with the update from the teased squad system to new tanks and such. 17th has been the best regiment I've ever been in and that is saying something because SAS was my pride and joy and I did not want to leave it(last year) but now 17th has taken that spot, so pushing our regiment further and further till it gets on wheels and starts its engine and takes off is my main aim and I will work my hardest to achieve that.

Previously I have had a bad wrap as i admit i am a very playfull and can be funny which naturally leads to a slight bit of mingeness at times however when things need to be said and done they will be done, I used to be in the RAFAC as a training officer and was a Cadet CPL 16+ so leadership is no alien to me, I am very harsh but fair when it comes to punishments and when a person is being bullied or being picked on it is non negotiable and the person affected will be taken under my wing and helped however the abuser will be servery punished, thats one reason why I am a suitable candidate for regiment comand aswell as I am leadership, medical and communications trained to a higher level.

What is your goal within the regiment and what makes you the best candidate for this position?: My goal for 17th which was briefly said in the last section is to implement new ideas such as an organised company and squad syste for ease of training and ease of chain of comand, another aim is for 17th to become the back bone of natos communication network as I will be planning of making a full radio frequency matrix and communication efficient terms.

Another aim is to be more involved with JAF and ISAF(mainly) as these regiments can reinforce us and we can reinforce them to become the ultimate tank and infantry fighting force.
The last point is to make 17th just a nicer place to be and play on as people don't want to come on and be yelled at or be in a channel full of screaming bafoons.

-Edited for ease of reading

Last edited:

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Hi there sandwalker, i will be giving you +Support

Verdict Details:
- Activity [8/10]
- Maturity [10/10]
- Peacetime Roleplay Contribution [8/10]
- Regiment Atmosphere [10/10]
- Length of Service [10/10]
- Event Participation [9/10]
- Punctuality and organisation [10/10]
- Fairness [10/10]
- Rule Knowledge [10/10]
- Relationship with other Regiments [10/10]

Notes:
Honestly none of the points above seem to be really lacking, would love to see you as the next 17thAR Colonel!

Kind regards,

Ex 17thAR Major (current CPL) and:

Walter Piecebury

Mar 4, 2022
17thar COL Walter Piecebury +Support:

it is my opinion that Maj Sandwalker has gone above and beyound what should be expected as a candidate for regimental command.
  • Activity (TS, In-game)(7/10)
  • Maturity(8/10)
  • Peacetime roleplay contribution (7/10)
  • Contributes to regiment atmosphere (doesn't promote toxicity, is not mingy in debriefs, etc)(5/10)
  • Length of service in regiment(10/10)
  • Event participation(10/10)
  • Punctuality and organisation (9/10)
  • Fairness - doesn't treat friends differently(8/10
  • They should know the Rules very well.(10/10)
  • Connections/relationship with other regiments(10/10)
Notes: as you can see i think that there is lots you can still work on and as friend i know that you will not take what i have said in wain because you know that these are my honest opinions and i personally trust that you wil rise to the challenges put before you.

see you around
Walter

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support

- Activity [7,5/10]
- Maturity [8/10]
- Peacetime Roleplay Contribution [6/10]
- Regiment Atmosphere [9/10]
- Fairness [9/10]
- Rule Knowledge [8,5/10]

Hey sandwalker I would love to see you as the next 17th COL the only one complaint I have is that the time i have discussions about tanks with you that you sometimes lack knowledge about them like equivelant of each tank ik this is not important to run an regiment but as an RC of an tank reg you should atleast know youre equivelants of tanks. So make sure you're tank knowledge is up to date cause if newer players ask you something about tanks that you can awsner correctly. But for the rest I think you would be an great fit for 17thAR good luck my guy

Sandwalker

MRP Patriot
Feb 18, 2021
UK
+Support

- Activity [7,5/10]
- Maturity [8/10]
- Peacetime Roleplay Contribution [6/10]
- Fairness [9/10]
- Rule Knowledge [8,5/10]

Hey sandwalker I would love to see you as the next 17th COL the only one complaint I have is that the time i have discussions about tanks with you that you sometimes lack knowledge about them like equivelant of each tank ik this is not important to run an regiment but as an RC of an tank reg you should atleast know youre equivelants of tanks. So make sure you're tank knowledge is up to date cause if newer players ask you something about tanks that you can awsner correctly. But for the rest I think you would be an great fit for 17thAR good luck my guy
Mate im all up to date with the tanks now, as I've made all new documentation for the new update just waiting on tank info

Reactions: Michiel-MV

Sandwalker

MRP Patriot
Feb 18, 2021
UK
17thar COL Walter Piecebury +Support:

it is my opinion that Maj Sandwalker has gone above and beyound what should be expected as a candidate for regimental command.
  • Activity (TS, In-game)(7/10)
  • Maturity(8/10)
  • Peacetime roleplay contribution (6/10)
  • Contributes to regiment atmosphere (doesn't promote toxicity, is not mingy in debriefs, etc)(5/10)
  • Length of service in regiment(10/10)
  • Event participation(10/10)
  • Punctuality and organisation (9/10)
  • Fairness - doesn't treat friends differently(8/10
  • They should know the Rules very well.(10/10)
  • Connections/relationship with other regiments(10/10)
Notes: as you can see i think that there is lots you can still work on and as friend i know that you will not take what i have said in wain because you know that these are my honest opinions and i personally trust that you wil rise to the challenges put before you.

see you around
Walter
with the points you made, the part where u put 6/10 on peactime roleplay i have been pushing trainings and been doing a lot of trainings plus all the things noted i will work on.

Walter Piecebury

Mar 4, 2022
with the points you made, the part where u put 6/10 on peactime roleplay i have been pushing trainings and been doing a lot of trainings plus all the things noted i will work on.
in my opinion trainings are not the only part of peacetime but also the rp within nato as awhole which in my opinion you could do more of but i understand your point and after further review i have edited to a 7

Wolves

May 14, 2022
+Support

- Activity [8/10]
- Maturity [8/10]
- Peacetime Roleplay Contribution [10/10]
- Regiment Atmosphere [8/10]
- Punctuality and organization [10/10]
- Fairness [9/10]
- Rule Knowledge [9/10]

Sandwalker has been mostly leading 17th and ensuring everything is kept up to date and been ensuring training is done, To be frankly honest it feels like Sandwalker was a COL of the 17th due to how much effort and determination he put into 17th as a whole, making sure everyone was trained in tank gunning and I feel without sandwalker, 17th could be taken down a different path than what we currently are.

Jimothy Leaderson

Dec 11, 2021

+Support

- Activity [9/10]
- Maturity [7/10]
- Peacetime Roleplay Contribution [10/10]
- Event Participation [10/10]
- Punctuality and organisation [9/10]
- Fairness [9/10]
- Rule Knowledge [10/10]