MilitaryRP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vory

May 24, 2021
Your in-game name: Olivermarcus Hansen (im a little unsure of my name at the time of the ban)
Your SteamID: 76561198017378448
Your steam community link: Steam Community :: ('NetherStalkers')ッ™
Date of ban: Sun Mar 21 13:05:59 2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Potential Hacker , contact an admin+ on teamspeak
Who banned you: Viscount Falcon - (STEAM_0:1:115026204)
Ban length?: i cant remember how long the ban originally was, but it was under a year. Currently 16W 5D left
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): MilitaryRP Rules | Civil Gamers Community
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I don't believe that i have done anything wrong to be fair. but i will do my best not to get it further complications.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? - No
Why should you be unbanned: i had been playing on the server for about a week, and i actually really enjoyed the RP and the awsome community. i joined a regiment and got a few friends that i played with often. we finished our last war and i went to debrief. after the debrief, i told my friend's farewell and logged off. The next day i tried to log into the server and got prompted with - YOU ARE BANNED - Potential Hacker , contact an admin+ on teamspeak. i was a bit shocked and baffled. i always have a negative KD and i never do well in battles. i stay behind and cover my friends. i enjoy the support role the most. Anyways i contact an admin+ on teamspeak. and he tells me that i was doing some shady shooting from the top of a mountain, and that he had video evidence of this happening. i was never showed the ''video'' of me hacking. i was simply told that he had the video. i asked him if i could upload a screenshot or video of me playing to prove that i am not hacking. - i also told him to look at my KD at the time of the ban, if i remember correct the last battle. but i got no response to that. i found out that i did not have any video's atm. but i did have a screenshot. my internet decided to kill itself during our chat. i was disconnected and came back when my internet was up again. but i was unable to join the teamspeak server and i could no longer contact an admin+ i got really angry and rage quit gmod for a good while as i felt unfairly treated. a couple of months later and here we are. im playing a bit of gmod again. and i cant seem to find any server that catches my interest like CivilGamers MilitaryRP - This is by far the best server i have played on for god knows how many years. i miss playing with my comrades and i miss the awsome community... i am more than willing to be put under watch if you have doubts of me cheating. after all this is said i wanna thank you for taking your time to read my appeal ! - Have a good day much love Oliver
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i always do my best to read all the rules from start to end to ensure that i wont break any rules. i enjoy staying by the book
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because this server is by far the best RP server i have played on. and i miss playing with my friends and all the great people of the server. i also miss the great moments that happen.

Vory

May 24, 2021
I see the guy running by the rock and i aim at him ? - i don't even fire any rounds ? and we had just been told that people were in that general area ? This is not solid evidence at all. i could understand your suspesion if i was locking on to people's heads and doing 1 tap headshots ? - i would gladly undergo heavy cheat watch or have an admin assigned to have a look at me during wars. i am simply baffled that i got banned for this. i promise full heartedly that i am not using any cheat's. And the part where i aim at the ground makes no sense to put in as evidence. why would i aimbot the ground ?

Also check out my video from a few months ago showing some mousepad interference i have when i play on my Laptop. This is more than likely what happened in the moment where i aim at the ground :) - Gmod - Mousepad interferance. - YouTube - Hope to hear from you soon xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: MostlyOp
Status
Not open for further replies.