- Dec 19, 2020
MilitaryRP Demotion Appeal
1. Appeal rules
- Follow the format. You must provide all information.
- Complaints against staff should be made in the Complaints section.
- Don't bump your demotion appeal unless you are responding to a question / disputing a staff comment.
- Don't advertise your appeal (contacting staff about it).
- Don't lie in your appeal.
- Trial Mods should not make a demotion appeal, they should instead apply for staff again.
- You must wait two weeks after your demotion before making an appeal.
- Wait at least two weeks before re-appealing if you are denied.
Breaking these rules will result in either a denial or delays in processing your appeal.
2. Making an appeal
- Copy-paste the below format into a new thread.
- Updates to your appeal text should be done via editing your original post, not a new post.
- Don't tag staff.
- Wait for a final verdict patiently. The superadmin team has sole responsibility for deciding demotion appeals.
- Note that leaving or being demoted twice in a year generally results in a 1-year blacklist from becoming staff. If you are blacklisted, talk to a superadmin before appealing.
[b]Name: Steam ID: Previous Rank (convert if required): Who demoted you?: Date of demotion?: What is the case against you?: Is this true?: Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: What is your side of the story?: Why should you return / what will you change?:[/b]
Last edited by a moderator: