Not open for further replies.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
Your Discord name & tag:MrGhostassassin#7587

What server is this for, CityRP, SCP or MRP?:MRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help):MrGhostassassin#7587

Date of ban (if known):IDK

Reason for ban (if known):spamming and threatening to ddos (I would never)

Who banned you?:IDK

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: no I am really good usually this time I was really mad and in Hine sight being stupid

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):

I would like to be unbanned as I have fought hard and long about what I did and what I did was un proper and I handled the situation wrong. I would like to be unbanned as cant communicated as effectively as before I got banned. also I now see how necessary it is for me to be in the discord server as I can not be promoted in RMP if not. I can now also see how ddos threats are bad as no one had previously told me it wasn't aloud I now see how wrong I have been and how much I should apologies for what I have done in Hine sight I see what I did is stupid and I would never ddos the server because I love this server and I will never ever do this again if I am un banned all the best MRGHOST

Last edited:

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

Hi MrGhost,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing your ban reason I have chosen to deny this ban appeal due to the severity of the actions including threats of DDOS and just general shitposting on our discord. We took not tolerate this type of behaviour on Discord and I wish to talk with you before you are unbanned should you post a future appeal.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.