Not open for further replies.

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
Your Discord name & tag: Fortze#5307

What server is this for, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: MRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 866767838701813802

Date of ban (if known): Not sure, sometime late 2021 though I think

Reason for ban (if known): Not sure on the exact ban reason. Although from my previous ban appeal I think it was for being a retard on the discord.

Who banned you?: Hydro

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Yes

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): I have started to play on MRP again and am really enjoying it. I would like to get access back to the discord so I can get more involved with the MRP community as being banned is very restricting in trying to get more involved in the community. I'd like to take part in discussions on suggestions and suggest some things I've thought of as well while I've been playing MRP. I'm really enjoying MRP at the moment and I think if I was to be unbanned after all these months from the discord it would make my experience even more enjoyable and allow me to get to know all the new faces in higher ranks better.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

Hi Fortze,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have previously dealt with three of your ban appeals in the past with two being accepted. Both of these were under the condition you did not incur any further infractions. However, after being unbanned from the Network Discord you quickly received a warning for toxicity along with a three-day mute from myself. For this reason, being an example of the attitude we cannot tolerate on MRP I feel it would not be a good idea to accept your appeal at this time.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.