Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
Your Discord name & tag: Fortze#0001

What server is this for, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: MRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 866767838701813802

Date of ban (if known): Not sure on exact. Some time towards the end of 2021 I think

Reason for ban (if known): Never given an exact reason. Probably for minging or something tho

Who banned you?: Hydro I think

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Yes

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
I have been playing MRP for a while again now. During my playtime in the period of my last ban appeal to now I have been trying to create friendships within the MRP community. This is rather limiting as I'm banned from the discord but I've been getting along well with members of SHA I never knew before and started to become a less toxic individual throughout the community. I understand I have been given multiple chances by getting unbanned multiple times but this is the longest period of time I've been banned from the MRP discord and it has taught me that even though I may find it funny others may find it offensive which is why I have chosen to be careful around people I may think may find offense to my words and to new players I've never met in general. I hope you can give me another (hopefully final) chance and unban me from the discord.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

Hi Fortze,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking with Server Leadership of other Discords within the community and from some more looking I have done myself I have deemed that your attitude has not changed enough for me to consider unbanning you at this time.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.