- Dec 19, 2020
Application Format & Guidelines
1. Recruitment rules
- You must read these recruitment rules, or you may have your application denied. You may also fail your interview.
- You must be at least 15 years old before creating a moderator application. 14 year olds who have played for a long time and feel they demonstrate exceptional maturity can get permission from a super admin to apply.
- You must have read Sections 1 & 2 of the Staff Handbook.
- You must have played on the server for at least two weeks before creating your application.
- You may not bump your application. If you're caught bumping your application, then it may be withdrawn.
- Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied.
- You must have access to a microphone if you apply for staff as we only allow voice communications in interviews.
- Don't ask other users to look at your application, if you're caught advertising then your application will be withdrawn.
- Don't lie in your application, this may lead to a ban from making applications in the future.
- When creating your application, you must answer all of the questions listed within the application format. Don't add extra questions.
- If you're accepted into the staff team, you should be extremely active on Teamspeak as this is how we communicate with other staff members and the rest of the community.
Moderators and admins are trusted to act responsibly and professionally at all times within the server, so if you've been caught breaking rules it's probably best that you wait a few weeks before applying. Staff members are trusted that they'll administrate the server when it's needed; this means that you'll lose lots of roleplay time if you pass the staff recruitment interview.
Breaking these rules will result in either a denial or delays in processing your application.
2. Making an application
- Copy-paste the below format into a new thread in this section.
- Updates to your application text should be done via editing your original post, not a new post.
- Don't write too little (you'll get denied) or too much (no-one will read it). Around 4-5 sentences per question is probably a good balance.
- This application format is for CG MilitaryRP! If you play CC CityRP or CG DarkRP, don't use this format.
- Reasonable formatting should be used, please stick to white text and simple contrasting colour. Do not centre the format.
It's very important you know the rules well before you apply for staff. Go here and read the rules! You will be questioned on these rules during the Mod Interview, which you are required to go through after your application is accepted.
It is helpful to respond to comments of staff members asking questions, but wait for a few verdicts to come in and then reply to all of them at once with a single post, rather than making a new post each time someone leaves a verdict. This avoids spamming up your application and helps the SA team to look through it.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): For how long have you played on CG MRP: Age: In what country are you located?: Time zone: NATO name (regiment and rank): USSR name (regiment and rank): Civilian name: Steam ID: Do you have a mic?: Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: - Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: - Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: - Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: - How many hours can you be on everyday?: - Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: - What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Last edited by a moderator: