For how long have you played on MRP: A couple of months

In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST/GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): MP 1LT Millar
USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT PSC Boris Yeltsin Jr
Civilian name: Millar {Clapped Crew}

Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is the first application I have made for NATO High Command and a Moderator Application here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/millars-staff-application.1009/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
One warning, I RDMed a Civilian on the first couple weeks joining the server because he was screaming down the mic and disrupting a well-organised NATO parade.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
I have led a few wars, typically in the morning when there are just enough players on both sides for a war to occur. Due to the low numbers, I am therefore the highest rank to normally lead those wars. If I am accepted for NHC, it would be great if someone could go through with me other tactics I do not know about, for example not fully capping Mosque so the USSR are then unable to cap East Town.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I have been playing MP since the very moment I joined NATO. MP is considered one of the toughest regiments in NATO because it requires the members to be very knowledgeable about the laws and to be able to communicate with other regiments effectively on the server. I have dealt with many situations in RP which I know will also be prevalent as NHC. This includes interrogations, base security, and arresting rule breakers which I know is part of NHC's duties. I am very dedicated, very active on the server and can help lead wars in the morning when there are sometimes no NHC online. Furthermore, I am a Moderator which by virtue means I am required to be very knowledgeable with the serverwide rules and adhere to them.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- Donator
- MP 1LT, Lawyer and DEO CO
- ABT PSC
- Ex. Deputy District Attorney

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:

- Good listener: I always have time to listen to people's queries or problems in-game and to also spend time if needed showing them in-game.

- I don't get irritated easily: I rarely lose my cool which has been essential working in MP as you are constantly being shouted at by detainees.

- Active: I am very active in-game and on TeamSpeak.

- Approachable: I would consider myself very approachable and friendly with whoever I interact with.

Weaknesses:

- Politeness: Sometimes I am too polite and use the phrase 'please' too often during wars. In real life, this is obviously a good attribute to have, but in-game it just seems off, as you should be ordering/demanding the lower ranks to carry out what you say. Being polite like that in a commanding situation makes you seem soft and so people will be less likely to listen to your orders.

- Confidence: Sometimes, I am too lean and should be more firm/assertive with punishments, demotions etc etc

- People Pleaser: This needs to change.

Edit: Now CPT on my MP NATO character.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate your time :)

Last edited:

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+Support

+Active
+Friendly

-Unsure about leading wars

Goodluck!

Reactions: N/.A

Bread

Apr 27, 2021
+support
+goodman
+during leading war listens to everyone and conclude the best way
+Knows the rules

Cameron Leigh

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+ Well known player
+ Spot on activity
+ Knows the rules
+ Lead MP very well while I was there
+ Mature
+ A beast of a machine
+ Knows what a Parmo is

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Hello there Millar,

I am not 100% sure who you are myself and am unsure of you leading wars, your application appears to be very professional and your experience on the server and willingness to learn would be really important for leading in NATO high command. You appear to also be well known and your status in the staff team means you are a reliable member of the community who helps follow and enforce rules.

For the reasons above, I'l give this a +Support.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

+ Very active in-game and on TS3
+ A really good CO
+ Mature
+ Extremely helpful

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+Support

+Active ig / TS3
+A superb CO in MP
+Mature
+kind

millar you have done a good job as a CO in MP i think you would be a good NHC keep up the good work (y)

Captain Rex

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Sadly it will be a -support from me the reason is that you lack the fundemantal knowledge to lead a war and when you do you stress a lot and personally I would like you to be in MP and learn how to lead and not stress as that will just lead to more misstakes being made

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Sadly it will be a -support from me the reason is that you lack the fundemantal knowledge to lead a war and when you do you stress a lot and personally I would like you to be in MP and learn how to lead and not stress as that will just lead to more misstakes being made

I strongly disagree with this statement. The only wars I have led are the morning ones. Every single time we have been outnumbered and out-resourced, with no CAS and sometimes no ground support from 17th. Despite this, I try and make things work with the limited capability we have.

I believe you are referring to the war a few days ago on the final day on Afghan in which for once, in the first war of the day, we managed to keep farm, border camp, east town, west town + mosque and village were neutral. This was with very few numbers with around 10-14 players (although this number did pick up towards the end) vs 20-25+ USSR. The reason why I wanted to keep contesting Mosque instead of moving to village which you suggested, is that by holding but not fully capping Mosque it prevented the USSR from taking any more points away from us. Due to how the system works, it took the USSR a good ten minutes to realise that in order to take any other points we owned, they would have to take back Mosque (otherwise they would have sent their entire army to Mosque which they eventually did). This was because I ordered our men not fully cap Mosque and to keep it around 80% so the system would not allow the USSR to start taking the other points we had left under control (all the points mentioned above). Keeping everyone at Mosque wasn't a mistake, it was advanced knowledge of knowing the system.

Secondly, only people who have ever played MP/KGB properly will understand this or if you have spent any time with MP and watching what we do but RPing as MP is one of the most stressful jobs on NATO base. I have been in quite a lot of different types of RP situations and have never once screwed up under pressure. I have zero strikes and zero demotions and was one of the fastest people to be promoted to CO's role in MP (without a rank skip).

Despite saying all this above, I am not going to be perfect but I am willing to learn and develop my leadership roles as NHC if all is successful.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to reply though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri Rascalov

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support
+
I've played a couple wars with you in TS3 and during that time you've shown good knowledge about leading wars and shown good leadership skills
+ You seem like a really good CO within MP taking good lead of your men
+ You're extremely active in both Teamspeak and ingame

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
+Support
+ Very active in-game and on TS3
+ Mature
+A credit to MPs
+Always working hard to achieve the best.

Millar even though we had a rocky start, I find you very mature and you always want to improve things in nato and MPs, you will take lead in early wars especially when you don't need to, you always go beyond what's needed, Would love to see you have a chance at NHC.

GL

Dimitri Rascalov

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 27, 2021
Naples
HUGE +SUPPORT
+Excellent Rule Knowledge (MP Chad :Sir::))
+Good leader
+Responsible and Mature
+Active IG/TS
+Godly MP CO
+Almost never misses with the taser?
+He eats pasta relatively often
+He does know that you should never ask a “pepperoni pizza” but a “margherita”
+Never gone AFK on duty
+Likes Marvel
+Professional Moderator
+Makes sure that when training someone they understand everything

+Always says please/sorry?
Love him or hate him, the man is just a complete chad.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Application Accepted

Congratulations, we will contact you on teamspeak with the next steps towards becoming a member of NATO High Command.​

Status
Not open for further replies.