• Currently 'ts3.civilgamers.com' is not working for everyone. If this is the case, you can try using 'ts3.civilgames.com' or '167.114.60.251:9194' until it is updated correctly.

Minishogun721's New CCSF Private Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minishogun721

Staff Team
CC Staff
Dec 25, 2020
US Central
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23276217

2. In game name: [75th] Minishogun721

3. Do you have any bans? Yes. These bans are old though. I haven't even received any warns since coming back, however.

4. Do you have a mic? Yes. I've been using it much more.

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CCSF applications. No. Here it is: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/minishogun721s-ccsf-private-application.392/

6. Have you unlocked CCSF Recruit (required)? If yes, how many hours have you played as it? Yes. While I don't know the exact count, nearly all of my time on the server since returning has been as CCSF Recruit.

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? Keep it non-lethal until they become a danger to myself, other officers, or civilians. Usually this is an easy feat, run after them with the taser until a shot hits and they can get arrested. However if they pull a gun out, it's a danger to nearly everyone around them. Lethal force will be used.

8. What would you do if you saw an officer die? If possible, apprehend the criminal and arrest. If not, eliminate the threat. Usually this is during lone-officer going up against hard odds, it's a good idea to get backup and avenge them.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? Set up a perimeter. Have no one go in or out. CCSF and Firearms stack up, get ready. Give powerful weapons like the M82A1 or STAC Aggressor to those who need them. Heavy armor troops will attempt to bait them out and open fire when possible. Rinse and repeat until any opposition is eliminated. CCSF and Firearms storm the building, destroy any contraband, attempt to find any criminal connections, and withdraw from the area and let police and FBI do deeper forensic analysis.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime). Refer to number 7. No reason to kill someone until they present a danger to myself or others. However if this is due to another situation or danger to them it's acceptable to simply resume after they've been sorted out.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm: Yes, I have plenty of combat experience on the server and know how to keep a cool head.
- Polite yet forceful: Yes, I can read people easily and calm them down while maintaining control.
- Effective coordination: Yes, now that I have Teamspeak communication is far easier.
- Excellent marksmanship: Yes, I feel that I'm one of the best on the server in this regard.
-Great role-play ability: Yes, this is the primary reason I play as PD.

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 8/10
- Polite yet forceful: 8/10
- Effective coordination: 9/10
- Excellent Marksmanship: 10/10
- Role-Play Ability: 8/10

Last edited:
Reactions: Spuds and Foufasto

Epicstorm

Senior Staff
Admin
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
UK
Hello Mini, I will give you a +Support

+Active as CCSF
+Seen on TS
+Good Marksmanship
+Good at RP

Good Luck!

Reactions: Minishogun721

Bram

Developer
Developer
Map Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello there, i will go with a +Support

+Active as CCSF recruit
+Seen on TS
+Good Marksmanship
+Decent at roleplay

+/- Use of communication thru microphone ( You have improved)
-Lack of details in questions, Questions 8. | 10. | 7.
-Use of the wrong steamid, use the correct steamid format.

(If you fix these small issues my verdict shall change.)

Last edited:

Spuds

Senior Staff
Admin
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Ireland
+Support

+Active as recruit
+Active on teamspeak government channels
+Good leadership
+Good marksmanship

Overall I think you would make a great member to the CCSF team and I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:

Temmp

Staff of the week!
SOTW
Senior Mod
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Seen on TS
+Active as CCSF