NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS 2LT
USSR name (regiment and rank): USSR Infantry Pvt
Civilian name: Dripmeister
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:586983652
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- a couple Warnings for base camping, Headglitching, One for Fail RP for matadoring infantry ( i didnt know that was fail rp) RDM idk why dont remeber
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No but i really wanna learn it as i enjoy seeing the way a server is ran and managed
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- yes many years in milsims on Battlefield and GTA
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 4-5
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- i know i have a toxic side and some people dont like me but i feel i can make the server fun and to make it fair in wars etc as a person who plays multiple wars daily and i know the problems first hand that plagues this server and i feel as if i can sort these and given time may have a solution to the problems. This server has meant a lot to me recently the people are the heart of the server and i want to makes sure those players at the heart of the server have a fun and fair fight
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants? I can easily talk to people i find it easy to handle situations where there is for example two people arguing during a sit, or deal with people who are obviously just there to minge and RDM

Reactions: Redrrx

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-support
-Cannot comment on activity
-Maturity is questionable

-Toxicity in the past, it's part of the job too not be toxic too other players if you have a toxic side staff isn't for you

Good luck!

Alp

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
  • Active in game and on TS
  • Good rule knowledge
  • Has matured recently, nice guy
  • Toxicity incidents have not happened lately

In my opinion you deserve a chance at being staff, and since I haven’t seen you be toxic recently I’m willing to believe your attitude has changed. Good luck with your application.

Reactions: Kodo

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Active in game and TS
+Good rule knowledge
+Mature

Hello Kodo i will give you a +support cause you're active and i have not had any toxic situation whicht you.

Goodluck

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- i know i have a toxic side
-Support

Hello Kodo, Despite barely interacting with you beforehand, I saw this part of your application and I'm afraid I'll have to go with a -support, This could easily lead to being bias, not being professional, etc, Of course, I'm not saying you are BUT this could potentially lead you to having misjudgements if you cannot keep your anger in check, I recommend to give it a bit more time and improve on this side of yours, Good luck!

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
-Support

Although I've never had any interactions with you, your large amount of warnings indicates that your rule knowledge isn't up to the standard of a staff member. As a staff member, you are supposed to be a role model to all players on the server by being friendly and approachable, and "having a toxic side" isnt exactly a great example to set.

Good luck with your application.

TimLaydolf

Jul 22, 2021
= Neutral

Not really any interactions and no idea on your maturity. If you can prove to others that your toxicity is the past and that your rule knowledge has gotten better, I believe you can have a shot at this! Good luck!

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
Neutral and there is why:
-I didnt interact with you a lot so im not sure about rules knowledge
-Im sure that you are not Toxic from all my interactions (Freindly)
-Activity im not sure at all
Best of Luck !

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
- i know i have a toxic side
- Support

As Jons said, as staff you need to be a role model for the community and having a toxic side is not expected from a staff member. I haven’t had too much interactions but I have seen you act toxic in the discord/ooc chat IG.

Nontheless Good Luck

fiski69

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
  • Active in game and on TS
  • Good rule knowledge

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
-Support

I can't give you a +Support with the experiences I have had with you. Last sit I remember having with you was very difficult and I even had to gag you to get a chance to speak.

Also you mentioned you have a toxic side, which is certainly not acceptable from a staff member.

Good luck.

Reactions: N/.A

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, I will be going for a neutral. You’re active in-game but I haven’t had any interactions with you thus I cannot comment on your ruleknowledge. Nonetheless, best of luck

Beskar

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
=neutral
-You are a nice person, but the other verdicts/things that I have heard about you make me feel as if you would not be fit for staff.
-Your maturity is good, which is reflected via your in-game SAS rank
-You have good activity

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Neutral leaning towards -support

- Active in game and teamspeak

- Admitted he is toxic
- I have seen you basecamp quite a few times to the point where I have had to call you out individually on voiceamp. This doesn't really fit with the response for why you want to be moderator in which you put 'server have a fun and fair fight'

Good luck!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral leaning towards -support I've had limited experiences with you but the experiences I have had are sits made on you for base camping which doesn't reflect a good image on yourself, other that that I have no clue about your personality or activity but none the less good luck.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Looking over the verdicts along with my personal experience with you Kodo, I cannot accept this application.
Your actions on the server along with your attitude are not at the standards I'd like to see from the staff team and therefore I must deny this application.
My advice if you want to apply in the future is to change your behaviour and attitude when it comes to players on the server. Treat people with respect and act professional, moreover if you're in a conversation with senior staff, listen to them and take their advice on board they're in those positions for a reason and know what they're on about.

@Kodo Please feel free to re-apply in 3 weeks.

- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.