Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Craig Deez)

Aug 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Naughty hampter
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6 days but i was playing longer
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):Craig deez (mtf e11)PVT
Chaos name (include your rank):N/A
Civilian name: Craigy deez
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:124711783
Do you have a mic?: YES
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Dont remember them all
but important RDM,FEARRP,NSFW
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-yes 1942RP, starwarsRP, MilitaryRP
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-6-7
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-Because i want to make a fun experience for players and make sure everyone has a good rp experience but also being fair to all accused to make sure they are being punished fairly and honestly and at night their may not be other mods that are on at that time to take sits

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Because i have spent some time in sits with admins and i know how they take situations and how to handle them professionally
and i would like to have that honor to take sits myself to help players with their problems. I also experience a lot of racism and toxicity on a daily basis that i want to make a goal to decrease the amount of toxicity, as well is see a lot of RDM from my time playing d-class which i hope to be able to sort out this issue so everybody in their selective job can have fun and fair experience

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
-Support
-Warnings
-Poor Application

-have not seen in game

-Has experience

You may have experience but your warns counters that as someone who use to be staff I would expect you to not have any warns also I have not seen you in game. Please remember that this my opinion everyone has different thoughts.

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
-/+ Neutral
Warnings - Work on in game and show everyone that you know the rules and have learn from your mistakes and have grown from your warnings and you'll get my support
App needs work
Great Active - see him on a lot , nice and overall great guy talk to

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
-Support
-Warnings
-Poor Application

-have not seen in game

-Has experience

You may have experience but your warns counters that as someone who use to be staff I would expect you to not have any warns also I have not seen you in game. Please remember that this my opinion everyone has different thoughts.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
- Support
-/+ App could use some work in areas. Ask a staff about warns before making an app so you can put info down.
+ Active

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Denied

Hi God Of Sex,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application lacked a lot of effort which has deemed you not fit for the staff team at the time

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.