Jan 30, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Lewis Smith
For how long have you played on CG MRP: beginning of 2021
In what country are you located? : United Kingdom
Time zone : GMT+1
In-game name and Previous Names: KGB WO Tatiana
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:116937689
Do you have a mic? : yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/moderator-applications-for-militaryrp.488/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 3 warns, 2 kicks (afk)

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I've been a moderator on (KingdomRP,SCP-RP)

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Hogwarts RP,SCP-RP, Werwolf Nazi Germany RP 1943
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on all day from Monday to Friday
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I genuinely like the server and want to help moderate since I see that there are sometimes mods aren't on and I think I could be a big help since I am on all day and will be able to take sits whenever I need to.

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? I have previous staff experience and know how to be professional, take sits, and know how to stay calm and collected under pressure and in sits. I think I get along easily with others and believe I will be able to get along well with all the staff team. I also think I would be a great help to the server since I am not biased to anyone and am very active so I can be ready to take sits or help the staff team however I'm needed whenever.

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+ support
hi tatiana, i am going for a +support for the following reasons, when I play with you, you are very +mature which is always good for a moderator, you have +great rule knowlage from what I can see. you also are +friendly and I always look forward to our little chats on team speak :3

gl on your application I think you will be a great fit on our staff team

Reactions: Tatiana

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support (Opinion Could Change)

Tatiana, you are very mature and friendly. My personal experience with you is very good you take your time with people, and that is a great attribute for staff. You are very active in-game and in Teamspeak. From what I've seen your rule knowledge is good.

In conclusion, you would be a great staff member!!!

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Withdrawn, i told you last Thursday to re-apply in 1 week, wait until Thursday before making another application

Status
Not open for further replies.