Steam Name: MostlyOp

For how long have you played on CG MRP: Since 5/29/2021

Time zone: EDT UTC: -4:00

NATO name : ISAF SFC MostlyOp

USSR name : TRN MostlyOp

Civilian name: David Marks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:227811044

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? : No, My first was denied due to playtime.

MostlyOp's MRP Staff Application

Steam Name: MostlyOp For how long have you played on CG MRP: Since 5/29/2021 (200H I know my playtime is low but give me a chance with this) Age: 18 Country: USA Time zone: EDT UTC: -4:00 NATO name : ISAF LCPL MostlyOp USSR name : N/A Civilian name: N/A Steam ID...
www.civilgamers.com
www.civilgamers.com

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warning today from Pasi for NLR. Overall that's it

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I was staff in a popular g-mod server where I have recently resigned as well as I was a staff in a few Minecraft servers. I have videos of some of the clips I had to log while staffing if you would like to see them please let me know. I started as a Trial mod without ban perms. Within two days I convinced management to allow me to have more advanced perms. Such as Perma Bans, IP bans, Whois, and Operator which is similar to Superadmin. Ability to spawn items and affect some server settings and the ability to screenshare. Within two days of being a Trial Staff I had the permissions of a Senior Admin. While only being a Trial staff. I was given a chance and I took it. I was staff for 2 years.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
FIVEM, Arma3, DAYZ modded RP, and Another popular MilitaryRP server in GMOD where I have nearly 1200hours (Joined Late 2018). As a Trainer and A CMSGT in the AFSOC branch and a CMCPO in the Navy Branch. So Roleplay is nothing new to me and I really enjoy participating in RP servers as it is not about skill or how many kills you got. But more of thinking and playing out a character while engaging in semi realistic RP

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Anywhere from 3-6 hours Daily. I am normally online around 11AM EST to sometime near 6pm EST

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to be able to help others while playing on the server and give other staff a few breaks now and then. Some of us players know exactly how hard they work during the day but they can not do it all alone. I plan on being available and dependable by other staff members and by the players. I want people to know that if there is a problem they will have a staff member give their 100% into seeing the solution through. I don't want players to wait for a staff member to help them get unstuck. As silly as it is it happens all the time. And if staff are busy that player might need to wait longer which hurts their experience as a player. I want all members of the server to feel safe and have someone to help them if they need it even if it means I must pause my RP to help them that is a commitment I would make every time. I believe I will fit the role of staff due to my passion for helping. I hate people create tickets about issues even I could help with if I was asked but I can not know what they need help with. I dislike being powerless in those situations where the issue could be resolved in less than a minute. I have also applied as a Trainer which I am awaiting a good interview time as well as I have thought about applying for Game master as well to assist or hold events occasionally.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
In my experience time was always an issue but I try to make up for that as many ways as I can
As dedicating myself to something and seeing it to the end. It's more of a goal than anything else keeping me steady at work but giving me realistic expectations. This in turn keeps me pretty level-headed letting me strive toward a goal. Not focusing on the stress of the other issues. It allows me to get more done without scrambling around trying to make small changes, Instead I focus until the goal is finished utilizing every second of my time.
In addition, every moment spent staffing would contain the utmost respect and kindness towards others. No matter the circumstances, It is not my job to get upset at someone who has done something incorrectly or even a player being somewhat toxic. Although there is a limit to what I will allow to be said about or to me As we should ALL have self-respect and pride in the work we do. I know my goal is to help the players and have some fun doing it. And I know, I am still really new to the server I don't know everything yet but I know the basics and I can read the rules anytime I need them. If I am confused with a rule or it has been awhile CTRL+F In Chrome works just fine.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Neutral
Hi OP I will have to go with a neutral as I have had little to no interactions with you

It's important to be known by staff especially however I don't speak for other staff as they might have different interactions, but from my point of view you, I don't see you as standing out. I always hop on NATO from time to time and hop in random channels so I'll make an effort to hop in ISAF comm's some time.

Good luck!

Reactions: MostlyOp

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
+Support

-Friendly and approachable
-Very mature.
-Active IG/TS3
-Past staff experience
- Good rule knowledge.

Hey Mostly, I will be going with a +support for the reasons above. Since you’re in ISAF, I’ve had many interactions with you and they’ve all been positive. I think you’d make a good staff member.

BEST OF LUCK!

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
- Neutral

- Not many interactions with you

- You broke NLR yesterday, but when we had a talk, you let the spy go and didn’t use the information later; so I let you go with a verbal warning.

Good luck!

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

Ended up playing league with you yesterday after I met with you on the server. you're very friendly and approachable to talk to. Active in-game and in teamspeak. Knows the rules and mature.

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021

Neutral

-i had little interaction with you
-Unsure of rule knowledge
+staff experience

I advise to read the rules few times to understand it perfect and for the rest I wish you good luck !!

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+Neutral

+Active in-game.
+Seen in TS.
+Past staff experience.

-/+Unsure of maturity.
-/+Unsure of rule knowledge.

Hello there, MostlyOP, I have given you a neutral verdict for those reasons stated. I haven't had many interactions with you in-game, therefore am unsure of your maturity towards others. I am also unsure of your rule knowledge therefore don't know how well you can enforce rules. However, you do have past staff experience which may give you an advantage with commands, etc.

GOOD LUCK!!!

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
- Neutral leaning towards +support

- Active in-game
- Active in Teamspeak
- Dedicated to the server
- Past staff experience

- From my experience, I would like to see your maturity to improve

Good luck!

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Accepted

I'm accepting you based on the experiences that I've had with you in-game, as well as your detailed app and the feedback you've gotten. I think you'll make a great addition to our team, provided that you're able to make it through a staff interview.

Come on Teamspeak and put 'Waiting for Interview' in your name so a recruitment officer can interview you.

Status
Not open for further replies.