MP SSGT Rogier Staff Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogier

Jan 21, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): roggieboy23

For how long have you played on CG MRP: I have played MRP for 3.5 weeks.

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: GMT+1

In-game name and Previous Names: previous name james bob, currant name MP SSGT Rogier

Steam ID: 76561198157956077

Do you have a mic?: Yes Sir, I have a mic.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is my first application for MRP.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received a warning for killing a group of 2 people with a RPG.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No Sir, I do not have previous experience as a staff member. But I would very much like to learn .

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No Sir, this is my very first experience with RP. I really enjoy playing Civilgamers Military RP and would like to further in the game.

How many hours can you be on every day?: I am on the game every day. On weekdays I can play for up to 5 hours. And for most weekends I can be on for as long as I want.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: The reason I want to become a moderator is that I really like to play in this server. I also like to help people. That is why I joined MP, because they solve problems. So I thought I could also help people as an admin on duty.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Since I am on every day, I think I can be helpful to the other admins if they are busy helping people. I can communicate correctly with people and I can solve problems.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Denied

You have clearly not followed instructions to wait at least 2 weeks before re-applying, you can now wait 2 weeks before applying for staff again. Failing to follow this will result in further action.

Status
Not open for further replies.