https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198886384735/
Date of ban: 8/25/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): severe toxicity
Who banned you: "omar"
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: ill think before I speak and stop using extremely vulgar language in my personal life so that it wont happen again in game.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: no
Why should you be unbanned: my ban is over but i would like to get it removed from my record. i feel it should be removed because it was an accident and i dont want it to affect my future in the server.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have now thoroughly read the rules and have a good understanding of how to act on the server.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
: my ban is over but i would just like to get it removed from my record

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
hello @SushisGoated ,
thank you for taking the time to make this appeal (removing ban record),

The past response for the ban appeal:

someone gave me a clip of you saying the N-word after getting punched by another d class, in the sit you explained that you were busy and distracted IRL and didn't mean to say it, being new to the server you should know that we do not tolerate severe toxicity, although I asked 2 other Moderators about it just to make sure & their replies were " 3 days ban " therefor I have followed the punishment guideline and banned you for the time said.

My response to remove you record :

-But its been a while and I didn't hear or see anything against you for the past few weeks, playing as the rules and such, all i have right now is wishing Luck with your ban record appeal.

Kind Regards
Omar D Chad

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Appeal Denied

Hi @SushisGoated ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You ban has likely expired or will expire today. However, severe toxicity is taken very seriously, therefore this appeal is denied.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks if you wish to try and have the ban removed from your record.​

Status
Not open for further replies.