Your in-game name: Kiwi / Cheggmeister 1

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:153659425

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Josh124/

Date of ban: 11/4/21

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
1649691207276.png

Who banned you: Connor

Ban length?: 2 Weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): Don't see the point in this but here

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't kill people that I'm not supposed to.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: I've been warned in the past for minor things but never been banned for anything major.

Why should you be unbanned: I play this server often and enjoy playing with my friends from SHA! I got all the boys on from back in the OG days (before everyone was a snowflake) and we wanted to play the war to enjoy ourselves, which we did. FSB decided to bunk raid us for whatever reason and I thought to enhance the RP and make it more serious I'd kill them so they'd come back more prepared and arrest us and engage in interrogations and searches etc etc. Instead FSB decide to make a sit for MRDM... I can understand it was a rule break but I thought instead of bringing it OOC we could deal with it in character. I deeply regret moving so quickly to assume that these actions would play out the way I thought they would. I just want to get back to playing as I normally would.

Many people know who I am and know my intentions. I've played this server for over a year and only ever wanted to have fun and create an enjoyable environment for all around me. I feel like due to my intentions a full 2 week ban is a bit excessive.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: This is the same as as "what will you do to stop this from happening again" but worded differently... But yeah I won't shoot people I'm not supposed to i'll follow the rules like I normally do.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: To enjoy my time playing wars with the boys from SHA and to engage in amazing RP from FSB! On a real one tho I just want to play wars and engage with the community that I've played with over the last year nd a bit. I wouldn't mind a punishment if it was reasonable but as I said my intentions were to engage in a more serious RP atmosphere with FSB actually having to prepare a bunks raid rather than just calling a sit and deal with it OOC. Thanks for reading innit

Notes: Furthermore, I was told I killed 7 people with is of course excessive. However 3 of these kills were on Tony and he was consenting in TS as we were joking around and having fun throughout the SHA DB. Tony can agree that we were only having fun and nothing malicious was intended. The Remainder of the kills were explained above.

I'd like to further comment that I didn't get a chance to fully explain myself throughout the sit as they just automatically moved to banning me rather than allowing me to explain myself. I think this is unjust and unfair as with my explanation my reasoning behind the kills was fair and with good intentions rather than plain MRDM.

Last edited:

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Kiwi

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I've decided to accept your ban appeal and reduce your ban to five days because I'm convinced that this was a mistake and a bad decision from your side. Please do keep in mind for the next time that killing members, in this case members from FSB performing a search is not positively affecting RP in any way. So I'd like to invite you to return once your reduced time is over

Regards,
Beskar​

Status
Not open for further replies.