- Kreedomz
Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:186935442
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- It's the first one
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warning, Got warned for "Base Camping". There was an fob a little bit further down the NATO base entrance. There was a sniper that was destroying it and I got orders to kill anyone trying to kill us. I saw a NATO coming out of his base and completely didn't see the sign that was there .I don't know why I couldn't see it, maybe the angle i was on but on my screen he looked pretty far from the base. He had a med kit out so I didn't shoot him. After that, I shot him and killed him when I saw him get a gun out which I thought he would shoot at us because he was looking at our direction.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was CG DarkRP Senior Mod
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I wouldn't say super serious but I have played CG DarkRP for a long time (2 years now I think) and very little bit of CC (CC is not my type).
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3/4 hours minimum a day
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator on the server to reduce the amount of rules being broken by people and to make it easier for new players to get started playing onto the server, meaning this will make a much friendlier and better environment for new players that start playing MRP. I am very patient with people and understanding their issue and quickly solving it. I work well under pressure and deal with sits at a fast pace.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I think I would be able to help by playing long hours on the server, making sure sits are being taken and also not stacking up. I wouldn't say I'm anything too special because It will sound cocky and disrespectful but I can do just as much as other staff can.

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral (Subject to change)

I'm Not too sure about your activity In-game or in Teamspeak. Having staff experience is always good so that's a plus. Your staff app is well made. I'm not very sure about your maturity or your rule knowledge at all.

Poke me on Teamspeak so we can have chat about your rule knowledge.

Good Luck!!!

Reactions: Kreedomz

BarnyCalhoun

Jan 20, 2021
Neutral (lack of interaction)
I've seen this individual in game many times for the past couple of weeks but never really had an interaction with but they seem to be a Mature person, unsure about rule knowledge but I'd suppose they'd know better.
I hope you get accepted sir.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral
+Active both IG & TS.
+Good application.

/ Unsure on rule knowledge.
-Can be toxic.

Hello Kreedomz, our interactions have mainly been on SAS where I've noticed you've been quite toxic. Also, I am unsure on your rule knowledge if you could poke me on TeamSpeak so we can have a friendly chat :)

Best of luck with your application.
-Kiwi.

Kreedomz

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
I can be toxic at times. That's true. I am mainly toxic to people that are not really nice to people in general. However, I can control my toxicity.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

Hello kreedomz, I have not had much interaction with you therefore resulting in my verdict, please poke me in TS3 so we could have a chat, have a good one.

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+Neutral

+Active In-Game
+Active In TS

-/+Unsure Of rule knowledge
-Can be toxic at times

Despite these reasons, poke me on TS for a friendly chat. GOOD LUCK!!!

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Denied
Your attitude recently on other servers is not acceptable. Improve your attitude without the community before you reapply.
You can reapply in 2 weeks.
Locked. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.