MRP update!

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
Guys. I hope in this update they revert the horrible changes made to the medical system back to how it was! Freedom to play other jobs other than medic / having to job abuse if you don't wanna crawl around the battlefield or permanently have a blurred screen until you die!

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Guys. I hope in this update they revert the horrible changes made to the medical system back to how it was! Freedom to play other jobs other than medic / having to job abuse if you don't wanna crawl around the battlefield or permanently have a blurred screen until you die!
For new players this system is awful, needs majorly editing.

• Love
Reactions: Mr Wonderfool

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Hello Fortze,

Thank you for making a post on the forums complaining about the medical system in Civil Gamers Military Roleplay.

I would like to suggest you head to the suggestions channel on the Civil Gamers Military Roleplay Discord Server and use the !suggest command along with the format provided in the pins tab to make a formal suggestion to the Server Leadership and Development Team of Civil Gamers Military Roleplay about drastically changing how the injury system works.

As it so happens I actually agree with your complaint! I do not enjoy falling from a height of approximately 2 inches and breaking both of my legs and (somehow) my neck, meaning I have to (shhhh) fail roleplay and suicide to regain function of my legs! (For legal reasons that's a joke)

Due to the lack of medics in wartime, this feature is a hinderance and the intended use has not been realised!

Kindest regards,
Best Wishes,
Yours Sincerely

Valk

• Love

Mural

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 8, 2021
Huge +Support
+ Great improvement to RP
+ Only chads will remember how epic it was before
+ Means I don’t need to get warned for job abuse every war!!!!!!!

This is an amazing suggestion Fortze man keep it up!!

• Love

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
I also hope there are new staff guidelines to allow for more in depth roleplay situations. Having a staff member use their power and TP to me in the middle of every arrest I do, or having an AOD appear out of nowhere and question in the middle of an interrogation why he is there and did we get permission to damage him. These current guidelines towards staff members do the complete opposite of what the server advertises. There should be guidelines specifying staff should interrupt and question on cases of RDA etc ONLY after the RP situation has been completed. I shouldn't need to sit there in the middle of the base with some white armour guy floating above me having to explain why im arresting him. It is very demoralising for me to continue RPing as FSB and defeats the whole "RP" aspect of the server.

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
-support
medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp medic rp

• Haha
Reactions: Vlad Smirnov

King Jez

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 12, 2021
pub (ate wife)
Hello Fortze,

Thank you for making a post on the forums complaining about the medical system in Civil Gamers Military Roleplay.

I would like to suggest you head to the suggestions channel on the Civil Gamers Military Roleplay Discord Server and use the !suggest command along with the format provided in the pins tab to make a formal suggestion to the Server Leadership and Development Team of Civil Gamers Military Roleplay about drastically changing how the injury system works.

As it so happens I actually agree with your complaint! I do not enjoy falling from a height of approximately 2 inches and breaking both of my legs and (somehow) my neck, meaning I have to (shhhh) fail roleplay and suicide to regain function of my legs! (For legal reasons that's a joke)

Due to the lack of medics in wartime, this feature is a hinderance and the intended use has not been realised!

Kindest regards,
Best Wishes,
Yours Sincerely

Valk
i suggest you eat my balls 🕋🕋🕋