MRP

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
I'm banned from the MRP discord so I guess I will put it here.

Currently the numbers for MRP are kinda sad to see. Nearly missing a war due to numbers mid day on a half term week is laughable, and this hasn't happened once or twice, i've seen it nearly skip because of numbers mid day all week.

This could obviously be down to multiple reasons. One being players leaving to play other server e.g SCPRP but I think there is a major addition to the server that has directly impacted the amount of new players sticking on all through a war and continuing to play the server. The new medical system introduced a couple months ago (don't have access to changelogs and didn't play when it was introduced so dunno the date) is awful in keeping new players interested in the server.

Unfortunately, however many times you try to shove some sort of "squad playstyle" or shit like that down people's throats it's never gonna work. Especially for new players. Imagine loading onto a server during war as a new player, not knowing anyone, and within one gunfight you're walking stumbling around until you get killed. No one playing medic is running around BF style reving people as thats not what the server / gunfights allow for. Even if you manage to get a kill you'll be slowly bleeding out and stumbling around for ages. If that was my experience in my first war I definitely wouldn't continue to play.

I'm not saying this feature is completely the reason the server numbers are shit but this is one of the many. Reverting this change back to how it was would definitely help imo. I guess other people can leave their opinions on whats effecting server numbers / their opinion on my comments above.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
You're objectively wrong. When I change jobs to fix broken legs my immersion is increased ten fold, and I find harrassing teamates for a heal really enriches RP.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
+1 I think it could be better for new players to not have to bandage 5 times to not die after getting shot by 1 guy (they have 2 bandages until CPL in which then its sit on medic all day RP to not die)

Willmitri

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2021
So true fortze! Great to hear the opinion of a seasoned MRP player about this topic! Thanks for fighting the good fight!

Sincerely Will Meter (Willmitri)
1650033484287.png1650033523967.png

• Haha
Reactions: Tony_

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
Such a good opinion!! God to see a very active rper bringing their thoughts to light x