Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Feb 3, 2021
Your in-game name: ABT CPL Lewis

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93331829

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119814692938

Date of ban: Thursday 28th Jan 2021 [8:33am]

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cloak's Anti Cheat Detection

Who banned you: Console

Ban length?: 3 weeks+ - Now it's 3weeks and 11 hours from this application.

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): MilitaryRP Rules | Civil Gamers Community + Changes on the Discord.

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will ensure that I will not use any sorts of hacks on the server again, I realise what I did wrong and I will record my gameplay all the time, and if anyone suspects any sort of hacking from me. I will give Cloak or any Higherups Proof of the video and my game files on steam and I will include any screenshots of my computer files if needed. I will not use any sorts of hacks again as i learnt my lesson and I never want to use it.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I got warned twice for misfiring at people and contacted a admin about it and accepted the warn as I gave my money to the player who've reported. ( No kicks or Bans) - I apologized a lot.

Why should you be unbanned: I enjoyed the server a lot during my stay and I've deeply regretted using hacks, and I will apologise to every person that made me not trustable, and I'm deeply sorry for the staff team to deal with it as they have more important things to do with the server. I know what I've done wrong and I want to make it up to everyone. I know what I did wrong and will make better decisions.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ensure that I will read through the rules and the ones on discord thoroughly and I will repeat it so I have the rules stuck in my head. If the admin reading this, I can be on a trial unban and everyone can watch me on the game and I will ensure I will never break any rules again. I am retarded for what I did and I'm deeply sorry.

Why do you want to re-join this server?:
I really want to join the server again as I've helped the server a lot before the hacking situation happened, and I haven't used it and I blacklisted it and deleted it and I want to prove to Cloak that the unban will be appropriate. I had a lot of fun with everyone and made friends and took part in events and I want to continue helping the server more. I've been playing with this community for about a few months now and I really missed the roleplay element of the server and I want to play the server again.
I reviewed every rules on the website and discord and I will ensure you that I will not do anything again. I am very active on the server and I just want to play the server again. I will help the staff to identify hackers and if anyone mention hacking to me, I will make staff aware of the player. I learnt from my mistakes and know what to do if it happens again which is never use the hacks. ( I been on the server all day around 12pm to 1:00am in the morning training recruits and ensure anyone is not breaking rules and providing video evidence for staff members to take action next morning. I given my time for ABT to do tryouts and enjoy recruiting people in the regiment.

Last edited:
Reactions: harvey and CL4P-TP

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I apologize to the staff for commenting in a ban appeal

@GTX For your reference, Cloak did not ban you. Cloak has coded CG's Anti-Cheat himself, named "Cloak Anti-Cheat" which is what auto-banned you, as you were using a hacking software.

Reactions: GTX and Risky
Status
Not open for further replies.